Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

i uh, im ready for le mans this weekend i think.....
13490666_10156915471985161_522173825458214313_o.jpg

I love the F1 rim. I feel much more confident with the cars with it for some reason. I just feel like I have more control. The button redundancy on Xbox sort of kills it since you can't utilize all the extra buttons. But it's great on PC. also the push/pull paddles are a nice touch if you have to change gear in a tight corner or if you spin and are going back to 1st.

And the right side is bare because it's a wall haha.

I went LMP1 GTLM and GT4.

I really like the idea of a multi class season but of there's any way we can still do the odd GT3 round with season 2 regs that would be great!

The only thing that concerns me with this format of multi class is having people drop out. If people drop out at the rate they have for season we might be left with a class with only 1-2 drivers in. Project cars really needs more than just 16 spots but ah well :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 171 16.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 553 53.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 45 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 136 13.2%