Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I had great time racing with you all. Had few tyre problems but own doing. Just going past pits as the rain came down, missed it by 2 seconds. Haha. Then staying out on 1 set wets, no tyres left, pushing the boundaries too far. Hitting same tyre barrier 3 times, would have thought would learn but that's the Mr Bean in me. Hehe. Need more info on what assists allowed as Bull and me don't use them. Was happy with the car, never drove it till day before. They are awesome. I twitched the race MSKBeans. Named League race, think it's the second 3 hour one..race starts around 58 mins.
hope didn't cause too many problems for other racers, was just trying to be more crafty with pits , didn't work tho. Would love to do again. GT or Lmp in car sequential shifter awesome.

Last edited:
yeah sorry, it's usually real assists but I edited it for this race (along with some other things) to make it more appealing for new people to join. I just wanted max numbers for the Le mans event and we achieved that! The rules will go back to normal for next support race, RS01 cup #4 at Nurburgring GP. Hope to see most of you guys there

Last edited:
image.png

@Ben Milden I decided to put together a couple of photos of us two battling thoughout this season.
Well done again, and hopefully we can have some more battles in the future :thumbsup:

Race 6 @ Le Mans LMP1/2 Results:

LMP1:

1.Prometheus/Globe- #7 TRD Hybrid LMP1 Toyota- 50 Points
2.EpilepticToast- #1 AudiSport LMP1 Audi R18 (Pole, Fastest lap bonus)- 65 Points
3.Braken99- #3 Vulcan LMP1 RWD - 40 Points
4.Nova- #76 LMP1 Aston DBR- 36 Points
5.Docholiday- #8 TRD Hybrid LMP1 Toyota- 32 Points
6.MichaelWatts- #24 XPS Suspension LMP1 RWD- 28 Points
7.Zarf- # LMP1 RWD- DNF- 26 Points

LMP2:

1.Abewoz (Eaglethrust)- #42 Ditt Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2 (Pole, Fastest lap bonus)- 70 Points
2.AC Hatemaker- #3 Calanager Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2- 45 Points
3.Chunt- #99 Egmelt RWD P20 LMP2- 40 Points
4.MSKbeans- #36 Signatech Alpine LMP2- 36 Points
5.Ragingbull- #36 Singatech Apline LMP2-DNF-32 Points
6.Spiff- #125 Curely's Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2-DNF- 28 Points
7.Hateworldwide- # Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2-DNF- 26 Points
8.HRH Racing- #18 Petroblast Oreca 03 Nissan LMP2-DNF- 24 Points
9.Asleepsteak- #96 Keon RWD P20 LMP2-DNF- 22 Points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News