Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Hi guys, are you accepting signups at the moment?

I moved to PC a few months after the game released, but picked up the GOTY edition on PS4 this week.
I did a bit of league racing just after release, so I'm not a total novice on track.

I couldn't see a specific time for the races either - what time do these happen on the Thursday nights?
Hello Dude Yes We Are Looking For Signings Atm And We Have 2 Events On The Thursday Night 1 Feature Race And 1 Sprint Race As Shown In The Laguna Seca Race Thread Which Our Next Race And It Starts At 8pm Uk Time If You Want To Sin Up Just Add The Details As The Template Shows On Page 1 And Will Need To Run On Track With You In The Car You Choose.

Hello Dude Yes We Are Looking For Signings Atm And We Have 2 Events On The Thursday Night 1 Feature Race And 1 Sprint Race As Shown In The Laguna Seca Race Thread Which Our Next Race And It Starts At 8pm Uk Time If You Want To Sin Up Just Add The Details As The Template Shows On Page 1 And Will Need To Run On Track With You In The Car You Choose.

8pm starts sound good - the race thread says 5pm start, so assuming that isn't UK time...

PSN: Lanius1984
Name: Elliott Roberts
Car Choice: BMW Z4 GT3 (happy to change this if required, it's just one of the few I've actually driven)
Wheel Or Controller: Logitech G29 wheel
Team Mate (If Known): Unknown

8pm starts sound good - the race thread says 5pm start, so assuming that isn't UK time...

Car Choice: BMW Z4 GT3 (happy to change this if required, it's just one of the few I've actually driven)
thats in game settings mate. Race settings so we practice in the proper conditions

Car Choice Is Fine Mate And Welcome To The Group The 5pm Is The Feature Race Time In Game So You Can Practice In The Correct Conditions As Adel Just Explained will You Be Available To Come Online Tonight To Test ??

Car Choice Is Fine Mate And Welcome To The Group The 5pm Is The Feature Race Time In Game So You Can Practice In The Correct Conditions As Adel Just Explained will You Be Available To Come Online Tonight To Test ??

My copy of the game should be coming in the post today. I need to get me wheel set up etc, but should be able to get that sorted by around 8ish (providing there aren't hours of updates required) if that will work?
Also, I'm not convinced I have a working mic - is that an issue?

My copy of the game should be coming in the post today. I need to get me wheel set up etc, but should be able to get that sorted by around 8ish (providing there aren't hours of updates required) if that will work?

Also, I'm not convinced I have a working mic - is that an issue?
No Mate Mics Not Major Right Now As Long As You Communicate Ect Its Cool For Now And Yeah Thats Fine All Probably Be On PCars Around 8-9pm Psn Is RDF1-AdamMorris look forward to seeing you out there @Ben Milden Should Be On Around That Time Also.

2x i think is the way to go for tire wear. and realistically the race should be starting at 15:00 ;)
Ok yeah 3 might be better with 10x time because with it starting at 1 the race ends soon after the morning phase next day probably around 10-11 not a full 24, which is too early really. It's not big of a deal and not very noticeable but that can be changed too if everyone prefers, I'm happy with either...

Already reworked my entire network setup, and full restored my phone, iPad, and checked out my laptop and everything on my end seems to be okay, this was the only site that would do it to me. In any case, I think it's finally been rectified, possibly an ad partner on RD's end were being dicks lol.

I truly think god does not want me to race online at all. Friends of my wife's and mine invited us out on their boat. My wife wants to go so happy wife happy life. I was told we should be back by 7ish. If everything goes well I should be home by 8. I will keep you posted.

yeah I am now under the assumption it won't negatively effect anyone's race as it's reducing wear instead of adding it on (usually annoys people) I could see real being excessive but I think a switch to 2x is pretty much spot on. I'm really sorry guys I should have just kept that 2x wear the same from previous support races, I just thought 3 would be better for this one but it isn't really. Sounds like globe has been practicing a lot with 3x so I'm waiting to see what he thinks too

Is there a slot still open for lmp2 wanting to sign up i race with braken99 and msk beans
hey man,welcome!
yeah there may be one spot open in lmp2, Hateworldwide (raced in this support series before) contacted me earlier saying he might be in tonight, so if he shows its full but I am pretty sure at least 1 person won't show so if you're on and ready I might be able to get you an invite. I will keep you posted tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 166 16.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 527 53.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 45 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 134 13.5%