Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just another point I want to make... Caution Situations are not created so you can have a shot at the leader or guy in front of you on Restarts. They are a means to bring us together in the event someone incurs performance effecting damage due to an unnecessary spin of another Driver and Un-Avoidable Contact. With that said, Restarts should be Civilized and not seen as an opportunity to simply put yourself in front of the Next Driver(s).
Everyone out there has fought hard for the position they have earned or are currently in, and taking the first few turns on Cold Tires and Brakes should be Respected and not taken advantage of.

Some of us were discussing this yesterday, I was thinking and came up with this:
max players at 15, racing 3 classes of 5 in a timed endurance race. With the pcars dash app, recordings, screenshots etc. we should be able to make sense of data and sort out points post race for each class just fine.
1st class would be LMP2 or GT3, 2nd class GT3 or GTLM (Ginetta, Vette, V8 Aston,and Caddy) 3rd class GT4* or GTLM. I thought I'd share for opinions. Don't know of any series that runs these three classes at the same time but it's a bit closer to the real multiclass WEC than what we currently have,Dubbed: "W.E.C: GT Masters"
I made a few suggestion changes... as I want to include the GTE's in a group of the Slowest GT3's combined to make the GTLM and give some love to the cars that people want to run but have shown themselves to be un-competitive compared to the other GT3's. I also want to see if anyone is interested in running LMP2's or the GT4's* (minus the Ginetta). Also there will be NO CAR Changes once the season starts.
There is also several other options other than the LMP2's like a GT1 type ( Mclaren LongTail and the GT1 RUF) or higher speed Spec series much like the Pirelli World Challenge runs with their Porsche Pro Cup.

honestly I'm up for any classes along those lines, just so glad to see we will finally try a multiclass championship! I've wanted one for a while, and even though pcars is not very well suited for it, it should still be good fun. Yeah the slower gt3's do need some love too, it's painful the hate they get!

@Dean Ragan I Need You To Post Your View Of The Feature And Sprint Starts Mate As On My Replays You Jump The Start In Both Thankyou Will Give You Time Before Penalties Are Awarded.
.The Pit Exit Is Being Reviewed And Any Penalties Will Be Given Later Today
Yes, I'll do it tomorrow if not it'll be sunday. I'll hold my hands up i did go a bit early in the feature race but lifted off the throttle and didn't gain anything from it. And i didn't jump the lights in the sprint! Also, why are you threatening to dish out penalties? isn't that what we have stewards for?

Yes, I'll do it tomorrow if not it'll be sunday. I'll hold my hands up i did go a bit early in the feature race but lifted off the throttle and didn't gain anything from it. And i didn't jump the lights in the sprint! Also, why are you threatening to dish out penalties? isn't that what we have stewards for?
Adam can hand out penalties for jump starts and crossing the pit line exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 124 16.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 405 53.4%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 32 4.2%
  • Shoes