Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Monza was a tough race for Dynomight Motorsports as well, Brno doesn't look like it's going to end well either as Forced Induction cars will be tops here due to the Altitude of the track.

If this was a real life series we'd limit the Turbo's here. Now I know why Toast wanted Bathhurst so bad as its more of the same.

Monza was a tough race for Dynomight Motorsports as well, Brno doesn't look like it's going to end well either as Forced Induction cars will be tops here due to the Altitude of the track.

If this was a real life series we'd limit the Turbo's here. Now I know why Toast wanted Bathhurst so bad as its more of the same.
yeah not anymore lol
Ruf is the same but It'll still do 59's around here, hopefully better by raceday.

Rounds 33&34- Donington Park

BGT-Donington-Race-Start.jpg

Race Details
Event Date: 2nd June 2016
Feature Race Time: 1pm
Feature Race Laps: 38
Sprint Race Time: 2pm
Sprint Race Laps: 19

The TNGTC returns to Britain for the final time this season as rounds 33&34 are hosted by Donington park. The track consists of multiple high speed corners and a couple of medium sized straights. As ever top speed will be important but maintaining speed through the corners will be equally vital to a quick lap time around this former military base. The National circuit will be used for both races meaning the track somewhat resembles an oval. For this reason overtaking may prove difficult although the final chicane and also the first corner Redgate may be areas to look out for.. The short track means we will see the most laps of any rounds this season, 38 for the FR and 19 for the SR. Both races will be held in the afternoon so the track should be blessed with some great British summer weather, Seriously though it will be clear, I promise ;). As ever good luck and lets have a fun and exciting race. :thumbsup:

Track Map

Donington-v2.jpg

Press Conference:
Q- What is your favourite British Racing track and Why?
Q- Do you prefer the GP or National layout?
Q- How do you rate your chances of getting a win in either race?
Q- Would you rather Bee or a Wasp?

Oulton Park. Because it has Mickey Mouse chicanes.
I like Mickey Mouse

There's a National layout?

1/99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.4

Wasps are annoying and bees are fat. I don't know :unsure:

Press Conference:

Brands Hatch love the flow of it

prefer GP as the hairpin and last corner offers two overtaking chances, this track offers none lol

As good as anyone elses if i can be consistent at last in the big Merc

bee's are harmless unless poked with a stick wasps are just a bunch of hunts (ryhming slang ;):cautious:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 124 16.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 405 53.4%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 32 4.2%
  • Shoes

Votes: 97 12.8%