Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

My point of view

Just For The Stewards To Review Both Videos Are Available

.Does Look Like Lag Was Involved From Both Liams And Toms Side In The Incident As From Toms View He Is Behind Before Turn In
.The Corner Cut He Has Adel On The Outside Which U Cant See Until Exit Which Would Just Mean He Was Leaving Plenty Of Room For The Overtake To Be Clean More Footage To Be Provided If Needed

@Jeremy Sheppard @Jonathan Seekings @Sam Righton

All Footage Is There And Ready To View Thanks

Last edited:

THURSDAY NIGHT GT CHAMPIONSHIP – SEASON THREE

CALENDAR - Rounds - Circuits - Conditions - Date

1 and 2 Mount Panorama Bathurst (Dry) 28/07/16
3 and 4 Brno (Dry) 04/08/16
5 and 6 Imola (Random) 11/08/16
7 and 8 Road America (Dry) 18/08/16
9 and 10 Nordschleife (Dry) 25/08/16
11 and 12 Circuit Zolder (Random) 01/09/16
13 and 14 Circuit Le Bugatti (Dry) 08/09/16
15 and 16 Hockenheimring (Dry) 15/09/16
17 and 18 Silverstone (Random) 22/09/16
19 and 20 Watkins Glen (Dry) 29/09/16
21 and 21 Nϋrbϋrgring (Dry) 06/10/16
22 and 23 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamp (Random) 13/10/16
24 and 25 Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Dry) 20/10/16
26 and 27 Dubai Autodrome GP (Dry) 27/10/16
28 and 29 Zhuhai International Circuit (Random) 03/11/16
30 Circuit de 24 Heures Le Mans (Random) 10/11/16

PERMITTED CARS

.Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
.Audi R8 LMS Ultra
.BMW M3 GT
.BMW Z4 GT3
.Cadillac ATS-VR GT3
.Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
.Mercedes-AMG GT3
.RUF RGT-8 GT3
.Aston Martin V8 GTE

Banned Cars

.Bentley GT3
.Mclaren GT3
.Mercedes SLS GT3

(POINTS SYSTEM)

Feature Race

25 Points - 1st Place
18 Points - 2nd Place
15 Points - 3rd Place
12 Points - 4th Place
10 Points - 5th Place
8 Points - 6th Place
5 Points - 7th Place
3 Points - 8th Place
2 Points - 9th Place
1 Point - 10th Place

(2 Points - Pole Position)
(2 points - Fastest Lap In Race)

Sprint Race

The Sprint Race For Season 3 Will Now Be A Random Grid Race With No Qualifying Will Be Extra Laps Added To Each Event To Make Up For The Loss In Qualifying But Once We Have All Joined We Just Start Which Will Give Us A Randomised Grid Which Hopefully Should Spice Things Up Abit More. 5 minutes warm up will be aloowed for setup and fuel purposes only, you may leave the pits to practice starts ect but you cannot go any further than Turn 2 at any Circuit

15 Points - 1st Place
12 Points - 2nd Place
10 Points - 3rd Place
8 Points - 4th Place
6 Points - 5th Place
5 Points - 6th Place
4 Points - 7th Place
3 Points - 8th Place
2 Points - 9th Place
1 Point - 10th Place

(2 Points - Fastest Lap)

Season 3 Rules And Regulations

On Track

• Drivers must respect the track limits at all times during official sessions.
    • Drivers must respect All drivers on the Grid
    • Drivers must only make an overtaking move when it is likely contact will not be made.
    • Drivers must obey all rules and flags.
    • During Practice / Qualifying, drivers who are on a hot lap must turn on their lights to Let all Drivers Know To Move Over If Needed.
    • During Practice / Qualifying, drivers not on a hot lap must give way to drivers who are Currently On A Lap Keeping Their Headlights Off.
    • During the race, at least one mandatory pit stop must be made for a change of tyres.
    • During the race, if there is a mass disconnect (5-6 Drivers Maximum), the race will be rescheduled.
    • There must be at least ten participants for each race to go again.
    • The weather system will run: Dry > Dry > Random.
    • Drivers Must Stay Within The Pit Entry/Exit Line During Official Sessions while Entering And Exiting The Pits.
Teams and Drivers

• All Drivers Have The Option To Choose Their Own Car At The Start Of The Season.
    • Each Driver Is Allowed 1 Car Change Per Season But You Must Do 3 Races in Your Current Car After Choosing To Do So, Same If Its Towards The End Of The Season
    • Team Names Will Be Allowed To Be Changed Once Per Season.
    • Its Now Mandatory That Teams Must Communicate (If Possible During Races) By Running A Party for that Team, If Not Possible Your Microphone Must Be Turned Off.
Forums

• Participants must not use offensive language.
    • Participants must not disrespect others on the forum.
    • Participants must end discussion of a certain topic if asked by admin.
    • The Stewards Office Should Only Be Used For Inquiry Videos Only, Miss-use Of This Will Result In Penalty's.
Please Sign Up If Interested With The Following Format And We Hope To See You All Again For Next Season. Any Question Feel Free To Ask Myself.

.Psn And Name
.Car Choice
.Wheel Or Controller
.Team Mate (If Known)

Last edited:
.Adam Morris / RDF1-AdamMorris
.BMW M3 GT / Number TBC
.Wheel / Thrustmaster T300 RS
. (Team Mate Known) Im Happy To Announce That @Andrew Holmes Will Be Joining Me In The M3. Welcome To Team Adam We Hope You Fit In Nicely And we Can Now Move Forward To The Best Of Our Abilities. Team Name To Come Soon

Just For The Stewards To Review

.Does Look Like Lag Was Involved In The Incident As From Toms View He Is Behind Before Turn In
.The Corner Cut He Has Adel On The Outside Which U Cant See Until Exit Which Would Just Mean He Was Leaving Plenty Of Room For The Overtake To Be Clean.
I know you're the organiser and all, but aren't you not allowed to comment on an incident unless you were involved? Or can tom not access the site (not complaining at you, serious questions)

THURSDAY NIGHT GT CHAMPIONSHIP – SEASON THREE

CALENDAR - Rounds - Circuits - Conditions - Date

1 and 2 Mount Panorama Bathurst (Dry) 28/07/16
3 and 4 Brno (Dry) 04/08/16
5 and 6 Imola (Random) 11/08/16
7 and 8 Road America (Dry) 18/08/16
9 and 10 Nordschleife (Dry) 25/08/16
11 and 12 Circuit Zolder (Random) 01/09/16
13 and 14 Circuit Le Bugatti (Dry) 08/09/16
15 and 16 Hockenheimring (Dry) 15/09/16
17 and 18 Silverstone (Random) 22/09/16
19 and 20 Watkins Glen (Dry) 29/09/16
21 and 21 Nϋrbϋrgring (Dry) 06/10/16
22 and 23 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamp (Random) 13/10/16
24 and 25 Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Dry) 20/10/16
26 and 27 Dubai Autodrome GP (Dry) 27/10/16
28 and 29 Zhuhai International Circuit (Random) 03/11/16
30 Circuit de 24 Heures Le Mans (Random) 10/11/16

PERMITTED CARS

.Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
.Audi R8 LMS Ultra
.BMW M3 GT
.BMW Z4 GT3
.Cadillac ATS-VR GT3
.Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
.Mercedes-AMG GT3
.RUF RGT-8 GT3
.Aston Martin V8 GTE

Banned Cars

.Bentley GT3
.Mclaren GT3
.Mercedes SLS GT3

(POINTS SYSTEM)

Feature Race

25 Points - 1st Place
18 Points - 2nd Place
15 Points - 3rd Place
12 Points - 4th Place
10 Points - 5th Place
8 Points - 6th Place
5 Points - 7th Place
3 Points - 8th Place
2 Points - 9th Place
1 Point - 10th Place

(2 Points - Pole Position)
(2 points - Fastest Lap In Race)

Sprint Race

The Sprint Race For Season 3 Will Now Be A Random Grid Race With No Qualifying Will Be Extra Laps Added To Each Event To Make Up For The Loss In Qualifying But Once We Have All Joined We Just Start Which Will Give Us A Randomised Grid Which Hopefully Should Spice Things Up Abit More.

15 Points - 1st Place
12 Points - 2nd Place
10 Points - 3rd Place
8 Points - 4th Place
6 Points - 5th Place
5 Points - 6th Place
4 Points - 7th Place
3 Points - 8th Place
2 Points - 9th Place
1 Point - 10th Place

(2 Points - Fastest Lap)

Season 3 Rules And Regulations

On Track

• Drivers must respect the track limits at all times during official sessions.
    • Drivers must respect All drivers on the Grid
    • Drivers must only make an overtaking move when it is likely contact will not be made.
    • Drivers must obey all rules and flags.
    • During Practice / Qualifying, drivers who are on a hot lap must turn on their lights to Let all Drivers Know To Move Over If Needed.
    • During Practice / Qualifying, drivers not on a hot lap must give way to drivers who are Currently On A Lap Keeping Their Headlights Off.
    • During the race, at least one mandatory pit stop must be made for a change of tyres.
    • During the race, if there is a mass disconnect (5-6 Drivers Maximum), the race will be rescheduled.
    • There must be at least ten participants for each race to go again.
    • The weather system will run: Dry > Dry > Random.
    • Drivers Must Stay Within The Pit Entry/Exit Line During Official Sessions while Entering And Exiting The Pits.
Teams and Drivers

• All Drivers Have The Option To Choose Their Own Car At The Start Of The Season.
    • Each Driver Is Allowed 1 Car Change Per Season But You Must Wait 3 Races After Choosing To Do So, Same If Its Towards The End Of The Season
    • Team Names Will Be Allowed To Be Changed Once Per Season.
    • Its Now Mandatory That Teams Must Communicate (If Possible During Races) By Running A Party for that Team, If Not Possible Your Microphone Must Be Turned Off.
Forums

• Participants must not use offensive language.
    • Participants must not disrespect others on the forum.
    • Participants must end discussion of a certain topic if asked by admin.
    • The Stewards Office Should Only Be Used For Inquiry Videos Only, Miss-use Of This Will Result In Penalty's.
Please Sign Up If Interested With The Following Format And We Hope To See You All Again For Next Season. Any Question Feel Free To Ask Myself.

.Psn And Name
.Car Choice
.Wheel Or Controller
.Team Mate (If Known)

Just before i do my sign up, does the TMs having to have similiar coloured cars still stand? Or could one guy have say green, & one red?

I know you're the organiser and all, but aren't you not allowed to comment on an incident unless you were involved? Or can tom not access the site (not complaining at you, serious questions)

I Can Comment As Organizer Anywhere But Thats Is If Needed I Can Post In The Stewards Also Just The Rest Of You Cant Unless For That Matter U Stated Im Making Both Points Clear From The Organizer Prospective Not As A Racer Which I Can Do, Because If They Use Just Your Video Hands Down Its An Incident But When Watch Them Both Its Completely Different Making Sure Thats Known And That They Are Aware Of Both Sides, No Matter What I Say Anyway Has No Effect On The Outcome As Im Not Involved In The Process

I Can Comment As Organizer Anywhere But Thats Is If Needed I Can Post In The Stewards Also Just The Rest Of You Cant Unless For That Matter U Stated Im Making Both Points Clear From The Organizer Prospective Not As A Racer Which I Can Do, Because If They Use Just Your Video Hands Down Its An Incident But When Watch Them Both Its Completely Different Making Sure Thats Known And That They Are Aware Of Both Sides, No Matter What I Say Anyway Has No Effect On The Outcome As Im Not Involved In The Process

Ah ok, was just curious. Thought there was maybe a rule or someting that TMs could comment. No worries.

Ah ok, was just curious. Thought there was maybe a rule or someting that TMs could comment. No worries.

Dont Worry Dude Its Mainly Just So They Know Both Videos Are There And The Views Of Each 1 Im Going To be Doing This From Now Into s3 Onwards Helps to Make The Stewards Life Easier and To Help The Enquiries To Be Done Quicker But I Have No Say Whatsoever Against Penalties Ect So You've Nothing To Worry About Its Down To The Stewards Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 127 16.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 409 53.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 33 4.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 100 13.0%