Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Have you guys ever run anything with the LMP 2 cars? There seems to be good variety. Are they well balanced in performance? Also, anyone do any open wheel races? I was thinking something like the new Renault formula car. Thoughts? Obviously, if running GT cars, the LMP 2 would be a decent fit.
We ran an LMP2 series a couple of months ago on this site Saturdays at 10pm. Currently there is an Indycar series on the go every Saturday at 10:45pm BST. It's been tough getting numbers though but you are more than welcome to join in if you are up for some open wheel fun :thumbsup:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/xbox-one-racedepartment-indycar-series.363/

@Dean Ragan I Need You To Post Your View Of The Feature And Sprint Starts Mate As On My Replays You Jump The Start In Both Thankyou Will Give You Time Before Penalties Are Awarded.
.The Pit Exit Is Being Reviewed And Any Penalties Will Be Given Later Today

Please Read the Caution Addendum, above in RED. I will not explain these in the RACE, if you violate the policy you can be penalized based on any gains made through out the race.
Just trying to keep it as fair and organized as possible, plus we don't need Added Chatter on the Comms during Caution to confuse people. If you have questions please ask BEFORE THE RACE STARTS. I will not answer these questions in the RACE.
This isn't directed at anyone, just trying to put out fires before they start, and reduce Chatter over the Comms. These rules are put in place to improve the Caution system and there are instances of Drivers are not reading them or adhering to them.
RESARTS...are to be Single File, with Car-Length separation between cars. Please no "DIVE BOMBING" into the first corner after a restart. This is a Gentleman's League.

A Like or agree will show that you acknowledge this message.:thumbsup:

Drivers Involved: @Thomas While & @LIAMATTHURSO

Footage:

Description: I overtake tom fairly in the turn 3 chicane, which also he cut, which argueably you could say he wouldn't have been in a challenging position had he not cut. Anyway, i was on toms right into the kink, always giving room, while turning right (which my in car shows) tom for some reason tries to take the racing line, despite me being there, tags my left rear , sending me into the wall pretty hard, forcing me to limp round with major damage, and pit. The place was not relinquished to me by tom, even despite me being 1 place behind for majority of the race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 120 16.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 401 53.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Shoes