Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference:
Q- A lot of drivers love this track. What is your favourite track on the calendar?
Never bonded with this circuit but it is indeed a drivers circuit and race day will tell if I've mastered it ;).
Favorite circuits... Nurburgring GP & Donington GP

Q- Do you want rain to fall from the sky during the race?
A dry-ish race would be nice but a wet one will be a fun challenge.

Q- How much do Eau Rouge and Raidillon scare you?
Not at all. Can get it wrong and die horribly but confidence is key.

Q- Any other comments on this weeks race?
Will be a fairly close race this one. Mercs have their power advantage back and m3 and Aston are strong here. Looking forward to the fight, nothing excites me more. Bentley isnt as strong here but I relish this kind of fight. A few hrs of hard work n some blinding pace later, I'm ready like Freddy :sneaky:

Press Conference:
Q- A lot of drivers love this track. What is your favourite track on the calendar?

As a huge BTCC Fan, I'm looking forward to Oulton Park & Donington, Also Laguna Seca (Although it'll suck for M3) So probably Donington

IMOLA 2.0 LADS

in all seriousness though I dunno. Since I went m3, my only wet driving was Bugatti, where my pace was pretty fast, even pulled away from Adel in the feature. So probably yes

Not as much as racing Gaz scares me. You have no idea what being put in the gravel twice by gaz can do to a man :( #GazGate

Yes, isn't it technically next weeks race?

you love it really, you was driving into a wedge shall i just disappear silverstone you never went into the gravel and zolder you did that on your own really

you love it really, you was driving into a wedge shall i just disappear silverstone you never went into the gravel and zolder you did that on your own really

Here you are coming from the inside, onto the outside line, making me get off throttle or we were both in the wall, also allowing Benji past, & you're lucky I don't have footage of Zolder boy! What you do to me on track I would consider borderline bullying #GazGate

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160502_0001.png
    wp_ss_20160502_0001.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 228
Here you are coming from the inside, onto the outside line, making me get off throttle or we were both in the wall, also allowing Benji past, & you're lucky I don't have footage of Zolder boy! What you do to me on track I would consider borderline bullying #GazGate
Come to think of it Gaz nudged me out at the nurburgring, am beginning to think he has a problem with people called McEwan or indeed the wider scotish community.....

I'm only really familiar with F1 circuits, this is one of my favourites.

No because I'm highly unlikely to practice for wet.

Not at all, they can be very unforgiving, but not scary...

I think this is the last track on the calendar that I know so dont think I'll be as competitive after this race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 57 14.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 208 54.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 14 3.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 49 12.8%