Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

RESULTS AND STANDINGS AFTER NURBURGRING GP

FEATURE

IMG_3754.PNG

SPRINT RACE
IMG_3756.PNG

STANDINGS
tngtc nurburg.png

Feature Race
Q. P4
R. P7

Where To Start For This One...
I Seemed To Get The Best Start Off The Line Which Would Of Put Me Into The Lead Going Into Turn 1 But @Gareth Williams Car Didn't Move Of The Line At First When The Cars Behind And Myself Had Already Went I Had To Slam On The Brakes Just To Avoid Him Which Caused The Pack To Come Barreling Into Me lol Got Smashed Up The Backside By A Merc (Not His Fault) Then His Car Synced Up With The Group And Was Moving Again (Annoyed Much :mad::mad::mad:). I Was Forced To Keep Out To Try Limit The Time Loss I Had From The Damage Which Was Causing The Back End To Step Out Randomly Ben Was Catching me Like Crazy After That Until I Pitted On Lap 12 Dropping Back To 10th, After Re-Joining I Caught Up To @Anders Prehn and @Thomas While Who Where Busy Have Own Battle Coming Down Into Turn 1 I Was Completely Caught Out By Tom Braking Early (In My View) I Tried To Move Out The Way But The Car Just Locked Up The Front Brakes And I Went Straight On Into Tom So I Do Apologize For That And To Any One Eles I Had Contact With My Car Was Destroyed Ever Since The Lap 1 Contact Car Felt Terrible. @Dominic Ollivierre Awesome Stuff On The Win You Deserved It.

Sprint Race
Q. P1
R. P1

"I AM THE SPRINT RACE MASTER :) WON AGAIN BABY"

Got A Way Better Start Than The Feature Lead From Start To Finish Pulled 16 Seconds By The End Of The Race, Around 2 Seconds A Lap I Was Extremely Happy But The Feature Race Win Still Alludes Me Hopefully My Strong Pace At Spa Will Help Me Cars Feeling Great Round There Better than Nurburgring Tbh.

Spa...
This little car is deadly...
Actually afraid of it after this little test...
Hope this helps u boys... 2:15.6
@Andrew Holmes @LIAMATTHURSO @Rob McEwan

@Dominic Ollivierre Stoppppppppppppp It "Team Orders Section 5a Paragraph 2" lol One Setups Enough haha They Need To Build Them To There Driving Styles And Stop Helping My Competitors (Please) Im Alot Closer In The Points Than I Thought Its On Now ive got Adel,Andrew and Gareth To Catch Im Not Getting At You Either For Trying To Help Them But At This Point I Need As Many Points As Possible Now Cheers Dude. And Nic Im Happy To Announce Team ADDOM Is Now Top Of The Teams Championship Our Hard Works Paying Off.

Last edited:
Actually enjoyed last nights races hopefully that's this league back on track

Congrats to the winners

P.s the Aston and sls have brakes from a bicycle so we obviously have to brake earlier so it's not us it's the cars

Apologies to you for the early taps up the back, it's always an adjustment driving behind the mercs braking unusually earlier than the other cars.Pretty sure it's not just me that has the issue. I apologize for the love taps, had about 3 then adjusted to suit. Will try not to make it happen again.

@Dominic Ollivierre Stoppppppppppppp It "Team Orders Section 5a Paragraph 2" lol One Setups Enough haha They Need To Build Them To There Driving Styles And Stop Helping My Competitors (Please) Im Alot Closer In The Points Than I Thought Its On Now ive got Adel,Andrew and Gareth To Catch Im Not Getting At You Either For Trying To Help Them But At This Point I Need As Many Points As Possible Now Cheers Dude. And Nic Im Happy To Announce Team ADDOM Is Now Top Of The Teams Championship Our Hard Works Paying Off.

Yes sir understood. Section 5a Paragraph 2. Got it lol. Figured I'd try to share the "setup advantage" and make it even for those in need. Just wanna race cars and not have an advantage. Sorry team mate. Team chmpshp is my #1 goal, hard work is paying off.

You won't have any trouble catching me I've given up on any hope of a win this season

Ford curve is turn 6, the one before the Dunlop hairpin where ya tried to scuba dive me from way back lol...

Oh hey Ben! Look it's us! This was a nice battle btw. Finally know what it feels like to be a powerful merc here, was actually keeping the gap on u in the slip stream for once lol

You need to see my PoV of that it was definitely a legitimate attempt to pass

Yeah noticed you guys had 4 bhp more than us :cry::unsure:

Its just the level of Frustration I have for this game... the Track Penalty system sucks, the Replays suck, the Sound in Replays and While Driving suck, the new cars suck, and somewhere along the line I have forgotten how to drive. I used to be decently fast, but now I find myself struggling for pace, so I don't even have that going for me. Its not really any fun to go out and be 3 seconds off your opponent before the flag even drops. It would be different if I could tell where I'm losing my time, but I really don't know. I've driven Real cars with better results, and I take a common sense approach to setups. But it's just a struggle every week to keep up, and there's no fun in that. I don't know maybe I'm just too old to do this anymore, I should retire like Jeff Gordon!

I know I bailed out but I loved this league and liked racing with you guys but mike not to sound like a ass or somthing but now ya see what I was going threw its hard when ya put the time into and just seem like ya forgot what the heck ya was doing or just get so far off lol....me and you where great at the end of last season and I'll say it again the car can make the differents. I know what I say dont matter but I like reading about the races and all. Hope ya'll are all doing great....

I know I bailed out but I loved this league and liked racing with you guys but mike not to sound like a ass or somthing but now ya see what I was going threw its hard when ya put the time into and just seem like ya forgot what the heck ya was doing or just get so far off lol....me and you where great at the end of last season and I'll say it again the car can make the differents. I know what I say dont matter but I like reading about the races and all. Hope ya'll are all doing great....
No worries man, I just wanted it to be fair for everyone else as far as the stability goes. The Z4 is the only car that uses the Stability and it gives it an advantage in rain and on older tires. After running some public lobbies, I've just realized that we have some fast sonsabitches in this league and the only thing I can do is get faster. I didn't quit though but I've practiced, practiced, practiced and I've managed to get the Merc down to a 1:38. Sure Tom and Matt are faster, but all I can do go out and have the best race I can. :thumbsup:

No worries man, I just wanted it to be fair for everyone else as far as the stability goes. The Z4 is the only car that uses the Stability and it gives it an advantage in rain and on older tires. After running some public lobbies, I've just realized that we have some fast sonsabitches in this league and the only thing I can do is get faster. I didn't quit though but I've practiced, practiced, practiced and I've managed to get the Merc down to a 1:38. Sure Tom and Matt are faster, but all I can do go out and have the best race I can. :thumbsup:

well if I would have just stayed in the z4 to begin with know of this about the assist would have came up but eitherway...I quit for my reasons but do miss it and miss racing with ya'll I still stand by that the z4 with the REAL assist is not that dominant of a car it just makes driving more comfortable and fun for me anyways lol....hope you guys are doing great....oh and its good ya doing better man I like to see that nothing wrong with better yaself or trying somthing new. and yes tom will always be fast and the new guys lol...

Me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 53 15.1%
  • Socks

Votes: 189 54.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 12 3.4%
  • Shoes