Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Great racing. I was having flashbacks to Forza 6 when I was on cold tires. And it didn't get much better when they warmed up, further confusing me, as the rain race here only a few days ago was about as grippy.

Sounded like everyone struggled, and once I got through sector one, it was remarkably better. Michael, as usual, was the hard charger and easily passed me after I pitted on lap 24 (almost got me, since I am usually a lap down). Came out with no repair, no new tires, and no added fuel. Doc and Toast were way ahead, so it was a pretty easy slot into 4th.

I'll try to get the replay up soon, and follow everyone I can fit, so as not to bore you with my race. Offset pits are a decent strategy if you need room...and I sure did! :sick:

Doc, sorry about the spin late around turn one. That corner was the worst, and that spin was about one of three there, with many code brown moments. :O_o:

Nurburgring GP Notes

Hello Everyone Hope We Are All Ready For The Battle That Lies Ahead, Heres A Couple Of Brief Notes Regrading The Race.

. @Bajny Because You Where Absent From The Last Event You Must Serve Your Qualifying Ban This Race, And Due To Recent Showings From The Last Events I Urge You To Make Sure You Finish Both Races Without Quiting Or Retiring Please Unless You Have Race Ending Contact Ect Or Dis-Connection, Reason I Say This Is Because Your Current League Position Is Under Evaluation.

. The Rules On Track Limits Will Be The Same As S1 For This Circuit Turns 14 And 15 (Veedol Chicane) The Kurbs Are Allowed No Further Than The Concrete Patch On The Right Which Keeps The Car Within Limits, Exit Of The Mercedes Arena (Turn 5) The Inside Kurb Is Allowed Here Also But Would Advise Caution To The Run Off On The Exit As Its So Easy To Run To Wide Threw There When Using The Inside Kurb.

(Veedol Chicane) As You Can See Here On The Right Hand Kurb Theres A Patch Of Green Astro Which In Game Is The Concrete Patch I Mentioned. You Can Use The Kurbs There No Any Wider Over That Astro (All 4 Wheels) Will Be Looked At After The Race.

ngk-schikane-02.jpg

. Last But Not Least This Is A Message To All Drivers, Contact Or Incidents During Races Will No Longer Be Taken Lightly And More (Harsh) Penalty's Will Be Given Out When The Stewards Believe Its Necessary To Cut Down On The Current Issues On Track, On The First Lap The Race Isn't Won So Respect Everyone On Circuit And Leave Plenty Of Room When Fighting Others During The Race, I Hope We All Can Have A Great Race Tonight And See You All On Track.

Last edited:
.Last But Not Least This Is A Message To All Drivers, Contact Or Incidents During Races Will No Longer Be Taken Lightly And More (Harsh) Penalty's Will Be Given Out When The Stewards Believe Its Necessary To Cut Down On The Current Issues On Track, On The First Lap The Race Isn't Won So Respect Everyone On Track And Leave Plenty Of Room When Fighting Others On Track, I Hope We All Can Have A Great Race Tonight And See You All On Track.

At last! So I won't get taken out and the other guy given a warning tonight then?​

I've gotten word through multiple sources, both on the paddock and from audi themselves that they have mulitiple previous generation R8 LMS' that have been traded in by other teams for the new gen R8. These previous gen cars are available to any driver at a very affordable price. Audi mechanics and engineers have gone though each car, inspected them, replaced worn parts, and updated the car to current FIA safety standards.

Last edited:
Had a good time for the most part. Was able to get 4 or 5 laps in the 1:32 range, then I would screw it up and spin or go off the track in the second chicane. Always never ceases to amaze me that I can get a decent car in practice then screw it up when it comes time for the race (Need to get the whole race thought out of my head when it comes to actual race time). I will say I hate this car, but will be back for more punishment and abuse as long as I am not working for the next race.

Race 3 @ Zolder GP- RS01 Cup Round 2 Results
1.EpilepticToast (pole, fastest lap in race).......52
2.DocHoliday600..............................................45
3.Michael Watts................................................40
4.Octoberdusk06..............................................36
5.Mcnasty0421.................................................32
6.SpiffPF2.........................................................28
7.AsleepSteak...................................................26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?