Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

***Announcement***
DareDevil Racing drivers Nic Worsfold and Chris Bowman will be switching to the RUF GT3 effective immediately. DareDevil Racing will have identically prepared cars for Round #4 Hockenheim after signing contract with the German Manufacturer. After extensive contract negotiations with the Bentley Factory Support Team, the car has just not shown the performance that was expected in the earlier rounds, and both parties have agreed to go different directions. The team are hopeful that this is the right move to turn the season around. Sponsor information will be forthcoming in the next few days.

***Announcement***
DareDevil Racing would like to announce the addition of Alex Hinton to the the Racing Team. Alex will be piloting the #3 X-Vare RUF for the remainder of the season. Alex has proven in the past he has the speed and experience to put the RUF in contention to win every race. We at DareDevil Racing, are excited to see Alex out on the grid and look forward to seeing him succeed on the track.

mid to low 2.15s to high 2.14s at spa :) and Oulton Im Not To Sure But After Testing There Car Feels Great.

clark3.gif

Last edited:
Q-Which do you prefer? Hockenheimring or Nurburgring?

Nurburgring is tougher but Hockemheim more fun

Q-Other than those what other rings do you like?

Party rings?

Q-Which is more important to you? Teams or drivers championship?

Right now, driver

Q-In general how do you find racing at dusk and night?

Ok so far, I think.....

In other news I think my wheel may be abit broken. It's still works in on track but when I go to calibrate it in the main menu, it feels really loose and doesn't spring back/re center when I do the full turn and 900' calibrations. Has anyone seen or heard of this happening?
Also I can't break into the 1.55s what's a reasonable time for the m3's around here?

Q-Which do you prefer? Hockenheimring or Nurburgring?

Nurburgring is tougher but Hockemheim more fun

Q-Other than those what other rings do you like?

Party rings?

Q-Which is more important to you? Teams or drivers championship?

Right now, driver

Q-In general how do you find racing at dusk and night?

Ok so far, I think.....

In other news I think my wheel may be abit broken. It's still works in on track but when I go to calibrate it in the main menu, it feels really loose and doesn't spring back/re center when I do the full turn and 900' calibrations. Has anyone seen or heard of this happening?
Also I can't break into the 1.55s what's a reasonable time for the m3's around here?

Think everyone's wheel is broke in some way it seems, but mine doesn't spring back to re centre either on calibration screen if that's where it's happening,

Time wise seen a m3 do a 54.2...

Think everyone's wheel is broke in some way it seems, but mine doesn't spring back to re centre either on calibration screen if that's where it's happening,

Yep that's what's happening, it used to just doesn't now after me messing around with the ffb settings ?!
And balls!!! I'm way off, wonder how much is my lack of skill and how much is setup.....

Yep that's what's happening, it used to just doesn't now after me messing around with the ffb settings ?!
And balls!!! I'm way off, wonder how much is my lack of skill and how much is setup.....

@Rob McEwan Setup Can Make A Huge Difference On This Game Mate Theres At least 2-2.5 seconds in The Setup Alone. and Tbh Your Getting Closer And Closer With Each Event Dont Worry Youll Be There In No Time All Send U A Setup Now To Try When U Can :) Use This As Your Base From Now To Work Off I Didn't Find This Till Towards The End Of Season 1 Unfortunately But I Know It Will Help Especially Here As The Gearbox Helps Make Up For Lack Of Power At Most Tracks and Gives The Car Alot More Balance Hope It Helps Dude If You Need Assistance Adjusting That At all Let Me Know. And Before Anyone Says Yes Its For Spa But Trust me It Works Just As Well Anywhere Eles At Spa On This Setup 2.14s Are Very Possible Which Would Make You Just As Fast As The Mercs And The Bentley's @Andrew Holmes If U Want My Help Here It Is Trust Me And Try It All Assist You Both From There.

Last edited:
Now we just need an Audi team.. Would love to see SMS update the new Audi..maybe give the Ginetta a BOP HP increase ;). I finally found something I liked in the Merc, so it's drivable now :unsure:. I just haven't found the speed that some people have. I'm having to run quite a bit of rear downforce, so it negates any top speed advantage that the car used to have :thumbsdown:. But I replaced the SLS on the available car list so I can't go back it. :confused: I know it's not on the Radar, but if we do get a GT3 BOP or new GT3 car there will be another Car change available. :thumbsup:

@Rob McEwan Setup Can Make A Huge Difference On This Game Mate Theres At least 2-2.5 seconds in The Setup Alone. and Tbh Your Getting Closer And Closer With Each Event Dont Worry Youll Be There In No Time All Send U A Setup Now To Try When U Can :) Use This As Your Base From Now To Work Off I Didn't Find This Till Towards The End Of Season 1 Unfortunately But I Know It Will Help Especially Here As The Gearbox Helps Make Up For Lack Of Power At Most Tracks and Gives The Car Alot More Balance Hope It Helps Dude If You Need Assistance Adjusting That At all Let Me Know. And Before Anyone Says Yes Its For Spa But Trust me It Works Just As Well Anywhere Eles At Spa On This Setup 2.14s Are Very Possible Which Would Make You Just As Fast As The Mercs And The Bentley's @Andrew Holmes If U Want My Help Here It Is Trust Me And Try It All Assist You Both From There.

Thanks Ads, much appreciate it, will try next time I'm on:thumbsup:

You chat so much. No way is M3s doing 54.2. The only car i've seen in the 54s is the bentleys & probably the merc. We're 100 bhp down, me and andrew are ragging it & only getting mid 55s. Maybe in perfect condition, perfect setup, but right now, no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 40 15.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 140 53.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 34 13.1%