Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Hey @Chunt04 , just like Ben mentioned, sign up on the Drivers Registration and I'll put you down for this race. We will be running this next Wednesday at 8pm EST. Probably start out in a Private room and then move to a Public room for better stability. If I can get a proper headcount we'll start the session in a Public room. Party chat has been increased to 16 so comms is not an issue. We have a VSC (Virtual Safety Car Caution system in place) so that is why comms are fairly important. Other than that, it's a standing start, with parade lap in case of FFB loss or need to reset the wheel. Look forward to racing with you soon.

I meant merc doing 54's @Adam Morris I'm done talking about the Bentley it was banned in s1 for a reason nothing I've seen this season makes me think it wasn't the right decision

Are You Serious??? That Cars No Where Near As Over Powered As It Was, Back In S1 Id Agree But Not Now No Way You Have The Fastest Car But Fair Enough You Do have The Same Power At Nurburgring But Anywhere Eles You Still Have The Fastest Car On The Grid Speed Wise Wait Till Le Mans We Shall See Which 1 is Over Powered Haha, Because we the quickest cars at This Track We Overpowered lol, If U Knew How Much U Have To Drive This Thing On The Edge Every Lap To Be As Fast As Myself And Nic Did It Takes Work and Setup Dont Get Me Started With That As U Know Its Not Easy Come Spa Your Tune Will Soon Change I Guarantee And To Finish On That Your Still Learning That Car And Its Setup Potential Which I Did Say Will Be Tough To Do While Trying To Fight For The Title At The Same Time. And I Apoligise Thought U Meant The M3 lol And I Have No Doubt Either That The Merc Can Be in 54s Your Team Mate Proved That May Only Of Been A 54.9 But Still Counts Keep Your Head Down Dude And Stay Focused I Have No Doubt That You Will Be Fast Come Thursday As I Know U Can Do It And @Adel Elsayed

Last edited:
The spa setup?

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

Bentley :sneaky:
Mercedes :cautious:
BMW M3 :ninja:
Aston v12 :rolleyes:

Cmon ladies lets not get our opinions in a bunch... We all know the strengths and weaknesses of each other's cars. Anytime we get these feelings of "your car is better than mine" let's all go in the M3 one day (we have all agreed this is best car in game) and shoot it out, that'll keep everyone quiet as to how much ability n performance is driver and how much is car. Right @Andrew Holmes ? :whistling:

@Chunt04, yeah if you want you can pick a livery and Screenshot it, Share it and I'll be able to post a picture of the Car. :thumbsup:
Also, do you have a nickname? I'm hoping the "H" isn't silent, LoL j/k Good to have you on board. Looks like we may have a full field now heading to Hockenheim and Le Mans

You and Andrew Need To Listen Haha I Joke But Both Me And Gareth Are 2 Off The best People To Ask Regarding The Cars And Setups I Know For A Fact That M3 Can Be In The 54s i was doing it S1 During Testing My Best I Believe Was A 54.7 something like that and was defiantly room to improve since the games been changed ect over previous patches id say mid 54s is defiantly possible And Ive Told Andrew Multiple Times Where To Start lol But He Must Think Im Trying to Sabotage Or Something As Wont Listen To Me Maybe You Will. Try This Setup And Keep It As your Base I Guarantee You Will Be Faster And Ill Help Anyone That Try's This With The Adjustments Needed To Make It Better, I Dont Like To Brag But For Setups And Adjusting To New Cars I Am The Best In This League :) And I Want To Help Everyone To Be Competitive. @LIAMATTHURSO Hope It Helps Trust Me It Will.

You're only offering your help now as I'm pretty much out of the title race. You weren't offering to help with setups in the first 16 rounds

Bentley :sneaky:
Mercedes :cautious:
BMW M3 :ninja:
Aston v12 :rolleyes:

Cmon ladies lets not get our opinions in a bunch... We all know the strengths and weaknesses of each other's cars. Anytime we get these feelings of "your car is better than mine" let's all go in the M3 one day (we have all agreed this is best car in game) and shoot it out, that'll keep everyone quiet as to how much ability n performance is driver and how much is car. Right @Andrew Holmes ? :whistling:
If fine with that if it's standard setup. Bring it on

You're only offering your help now as I'm pretty much out of the title race. You weren't offering to help with setups in the first 16 rounds

Andrew Ive Told U For Months About That Setup And Others Can Back Me Up On That But Every time I Have You Just Told Me We Not At Spa It Doesn't Matter Ect And That The Gearbox Wont Work And U Know I Help Anyone Only Thing I said No To Was Getting My M3 Setup I Used s1 As No One Gets That Otherwise I May Aswell Just Let U Beat Me Now Ive Always Offered To Help With Your Setup Im Just Not Giving Out My M3 One As To Much Work Went Into it Ben is The Only One That Had The Proper 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 42 15.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 146 53.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 35 12.8%