Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'm new to this league racing. How do I sign up for the race? Do I need to prove my skills before hand or something? My Gamertag is sochri1337 on Xbox and I can run decent lap times, fx: Hockenheim 1.36-1.37,
Monza 1.44s,
Spa 2.14s-2.15s.
Nurburgring GP 1.54s,
Bathurst 2.03s-2.04s,
Imola 1.41s-1.42s.

I want to compete in some leagues, because standard online lobbies is too slow and full of crashers lol!
Judging by those laptimes we would be too slow for you as well. But if you want to compete you sign up HERE, and then list in the race thread if you can make it or not and I'll take care of the rest.

I'm in.
bes-monza-2015-7-bentley-team-m-sport-bentley-continental-gt3-steven-kane-guy-smith-andy-m.jpg

Driving the Bentley GT3
My number: Whatevs
Let me know if there's any other thing I need to do before the race.

I'd like to propose a rule for the stewards office.

"No inquires can be made until 24 hours has past since race end."

This rule will allow time to cool off, review footage, and talk to other drivers before making an angry post in the stewards office.
What do you guys think?
i thought about that too.
How about when a complaint is made you can only respond if asked to by stewards even if it's against you and penalties for those who do
i would say, only the person who post and the person who it is against incase we don't see it straight away. but only allowed to post one response

TNGTC GT3-AM ROUND 5 RESULTS

Silverstone GP

Feature race:
1st - @Rasskosov Max
2nd - @Sergey Nikolaev
3rd - @Benjamin McC
4th - @vartrayzer
5th - Efes045
6th - @Drushan87
7th - @Ronnie Dewey
8th - @Aleksandr Frolov

Sprint race:

1st - @Rasskosov Max
2nd - @Drushan87
3rd - @Benjamin McC
4th - @Aleksandr Frolov
5th - @Ronnie Dewey

Drivers championship standings:

1st - Rasskosov - 129 points
2nd - Frolov - 114 points
3rd - Voloschuk - 80 points
4th - Patterson - 54 points
5th - Mcclusky - 45 points
6th - Drushan - 43 points
7th - Hindle - 29 points
8th - Efes045 - 28 points
9th - Mcvicar - 18 points
10th - pidgey - 16 points
11th - Bonadie - 14 points
12th - Bridger - 12 points

This is the Updated Season Two GT3 Stewards' Office, where our Stewards @Sam Righton, @Jeremy Sheppard and @Jonathan Seekings reside and make decisions on any incidents in the GT3 Division. If you wish for a decision to be made, simply post your complaint using the following form. The Stewards Threads Will Now Be Locked For 24 Hours After Each Event To Give Drivers Some Cool Down Time And Allows Sufficient Time For Videos To Be Reviewed And Everything So The Stewards Will Be Active As From Every Friday At Say 13:00pm.

Drivers Involved: Only The Drivers Involved In Said Incidents May Report To The Stewards, Any Inquiry's That Have Nothing To Do With You Wont Be Looked At Unless There Is Permission From The Driver involved To Do So.

Video Footage (Range): Please Say Exactly Where In The Footage The Incident Is.

Describe Incident: Please Just Leave A Short Description Of The Incident And Nothing More to Make It As Easy As Possible For The Stewards To Make Their Decisions.

I don't think it's a good Idea to allow a different car every race. Like Have said.. he would run a different car at different tracks.. that's probably not fair to everyone else plus it really takes away from the legitimacy of the league. I've taken the SLS off the table to force myself into the AMG and banned myself from the Z4. Everyone else but Have is in a different car from last year, so I'm pretty happy how things turned out. Tom has proven that he is still fast outside of the M3. Granted I'm no longer competitive, but hopefully one day I'll be able to run competitive lap times again.

What are you running your tire pressure at? An I agree that people shouldn't run a different car every week. I know I shouldn't really speak, because this is my 3rd car, but I'm staying with the AMG from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 133 54.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 33 13.4%