Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@Kosh kelley The #86 is a very good looking car.. I thought about running that livery myself. I have a decent setup for Hockenheim, its just not that fast. I can't seem to break through the 40's. If you don't mind qualifying in the back the setup will run 40.0's with fuel and 40.2-5's on low fuel. Edit: No I didn't get those backwards the car is just ridiculous and loses rear grip on low fuel.

Rounds 23 & 24 Nürburgring GP

6328850_orig.jpg

Race Details
Event Date: 28th April 2016
Feature Race Time: 8pm
Feature Race Laps: 20
Sprint Race Time: 9pm
Sprint Race Laps: 10

Rounds 23 and 24 of the TNGTC will take place at the world famous Nürburgring. We will be using the GP layout which was created in 1984 to host major international events such as a little racing series called F1. They also built a pretty cool looking roller-coaster that I would like to ride at some point. The GP track will become home for our drivers during the next week of practice and then the race itself, which will undoubtedly be full of many antics and fresh controversy. The feature race is scheduled during dusk (8pm) and the sprint race will be held 1 hour later which will be dangerously close to vampire territory (9pm). This means you may want to get a shift on in the sprint race boys, or at least carry some garlic ;).

Track Map (In Case You Get Lost)
F1-Nurburgring-Circuit-Map1.jpg

Heres a hot lap, just in case any of you don't know how to use youtube :roflmao:

Press Conference:

Q-Which do you prefer? Hockenheimring or Nürburgring?
Q-Other than those what other rings do you like?
Q-Which is more important to you? Teams or drivers championship?
Q-In general how do you find racing at dusk and night?

Press Conference:

It's a hard choice, I like both, but I'll have to say Hockenheim, because that's what my random grenderater said :roflmao:

Onion rings :sneaky:

Thanks for putting me on the spot Tom :laugh::cautious:, Both :thumbsup:

Q-In general how do you feel about racing in dust and night?

As long as there's no ghosts :notworthy:, I'm fine :D

You know what, Tom! You can bring that car out of moth balls. But you have to run a different livery! And we'll call it...the M6. Why not, right?
As you've noticed by our title sponsor we are a mere parody of the Blancpain Series with a lack of enforceable BoP. :roflmao::D:p

Hockenhiem

Boxing ring?

Drivers

Makes no odds
#op

Press Conference:
Q-Which do you prefer? Hockenheimring or Nurburgring?

Hockemheim

Doughnuts?

Driver

Around here? Great. People might not see me going so slowly. #AltitudeSucks #Almost100HpDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 31 13.2%