Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Guys sort it out. If I see one more comment from anyone apart from us stewards with our decision on the inquiries then I will consider adding penalty points on forum behaviour. I hate to do this, especially if I have just made my appearance, but this is really stupid and getting out of hand.

From now on I only want to see inquiries with the format that Andrew has put up on the first page with a response (if possible) from the other driver/s involved with just a short paragraph describing their side of the incident. Any sly "digs" at the drivers involved and I will simply not take the inquiry seriously and will not take the inquiry further. If I see something on this thread which is not an inquiry or response or stewards decision, you will be punished. If you do have a problem with a decision then please drop me an inbox so we can talk about it.

Please take note of my last comment/post. It is just a game.

Here's a couple of photos from Thursday's sprint race
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

I don't think the Mclaren has as much power as the other GT3 cars though.
Like I said in the lobby, in my opinion, all the cars have their strengths and weaknesses but, on balance, they are all similar in performance to meet GT3 homologation standards.
that's true in most respects especially real life, however, these cars are far from equal, because they've been grouped with GTE's and they are each picked from a span of 5-6 years of competition and where each year the cars are reassessed to create parity. But hardly any of these cars are from the same group of regulations. That is why the new GT3 and GTE cars are coming out as dogs compared to the other GT3's. I don't really know what to do I'm so frustrated with this game and constantly trying to find my pace I may just say the hell with it and back away completely.

that's true in most respects especially real life, however, these cars are far from equal, because they've been grouped with GTE's and they are each picked from a span of 5-6 years of competition and where each year the cars are reassessed to create parity. But hardly any of these cars are from the same group of regulations. That is why the new GT3 and GTE cars are coming out as dogs compared to the other GT3's. I don't really know what to do I'm so frustrated with this game and constantly trying to find my pace I may just say the hell with it and back away completely.
Why leave michael?

Its just the level of Frustration I have for this game... the Track Penalty system sucks, the Replays suck, the Sound in Replays and While Driving suck, the new cars suck, and somewhere along the line I have forgotten how to drive. I used to be decently fast, but now I find myself struggling for pace, so I don't even have that going for me. Its not really any fun to go out and be 3 seconds off your opponent before the flag even drops. It would be different if I could tell where I'm losing my time, but I really don't know. I've driven Real cars with better results, and I take a common sense approach to setups. But it's just a struggle every week to keep up, and there's no fun in that. I don't know maybe I'm just too old to do this anymore, I should retire like Jeff Gordon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 128 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 31 13.2%