Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Dyno-Might Motorsports
#28 Cerrsoil Petrol Stations Mercedes AMG GT3
mikes wec ride.jpg
Driver: Michael Watts
Hometown: Columbia, SC USA.
W.E.C. Series wins: 3
Poles: 2
RD Accolades:
2015 Yiro Tires W.E.C. GT Champion, 2015 Project Cars British GT Champion, 2014 Grid Autosport I.R.O.C. Champion.
Bios:
A versatile hard nosed driver with over 22 years of various racing experience beginning in IndyCar Racing by Papyrus and transitioning to NASCAR. After spending 10 years in the military abroad, he resumed his racing career and gathered several years of experience in SCCA Club Racing with 9 overall victories and a SC Regional Championship in 2004. After a long dry spell bouncing around many different series Michael found success again winning championships in the GRID Series and now WEC GT.

Dyno-Might Motorsports
#20 Bastier Bottled Water Mercedes AMG GT3
5D54A08C-E07A-45A2-A49C-D42ED598A7A1_zps3viz5lhp.jpg
Driver: Brian Batiato
Hometown: Lakehurst, NJ USA
RD Accolades: 2015 Yiro Tires W.E.C. GT Amateur champion
Bios:
A Veteran of the Armed Forces, Brian has just begun his stint in racing. Starting out in the highly competitive WEC series, and funding his racing program out of his own pockets he entered as a GT-Amateur. Through his initial season, Brian has improved his pace. But it was his tenacity and "No Quit" attitude that helped him net the 2015 Yiro Tires WEC GT Am Championship. Now teaming up with Dyno-Might Motorsports to defend his Amateur Championship title, Brian hopes to improve on his consistency and coming to grips with the handling of the GT3 cars.

I know my consistency is the issue when I race. I will say that I have seen an improvement this season from last season. I had a really solid run with the Pro car at Hockenheim classic. 1st podium. I will get better. Rome wasn't built in a day and like I said before, doesn't matter where I finish because I am having a blast.

So I go to practice today and when setting up the lobby, I noticed that "Force Real Driving Aids" was enabled. I haven't joined an online lobby since our race. The reason I bring it up is, for people that don't have their assists turned off in the gameplay settings of project cars, were able to run assists. As we all know, this league is NO assists. I would like to make sure the host has that disabled for this race.

Not saying that anyone ran with assists, but we need to make sure that the assists are turned off.

So I go to practice today and when setting up the lobby, I noticed that "Force Real Driving Aids" was enabled. I haven't joined an online lobby since our race. The reason I bring it up is, for people that don't have their assists turned off in the gameplay settings of project cars, were able to run assists. As we all know, this league is NO assists. I would like to make sure the host has that disabled for this race.

Not saying that anyone ran with assists, but we need to make sure that the assists are turned off.

So that force real driving AIDS needs to be off? @Thomas While

Yep, they were on. I have two buttons on my wheel which allows me to turn TC and ABS on and off and I check to see if there on every time I leave the garage at the start of a session.
But don't worry, I didn't use them

Event Location Date Weather
Rounds 1 & 2 Mount Panorama Bathurst 04/02/2016 Random
Rounds 3 & 4 Dubai Autodrome International 11/02/2016 Dry
Rounds 5 & 6 Brno 18/02/2016 Dry
Rounds 7 & 8 Imola 25/02/2016 Random
Rounds 9 & 10 Circuit de Barcelona – Catalunya 03/03/2016 Dry
Rounds 11 & 12 Hockenheimring 10/03/2016 Dry
Rounds 13 & 14 Brands Hatch 17/03/2016 Random
Rounds 15 & 16 Watkins Glen 24/03/2016 Dry
BREAK
Rounds 17 & 18 Zolder 07/04/2016 Dry