Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q: What is your favourite corner on this track?

Excellent question. And after a lot of thought, I'm gonna have to say without much doubt that it's definatly one of the lefts....

Q: What is your second favourite corner on this track?

You're really not feeling it this week are you Andrew....

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?

As I cross the finish line?!

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?

In the same car I started in.

*Two can play that game holm boy* ;)

Last edited:
Q: What is your favourite corner on this track?

Excellent question. And after a lot of thought, I'm gonna have to say without much doubt that it's definatly one of the lefts....

Q: What is your second favourite corner on this track?

You're really not feeling it this week are you Andrew....

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?

As I cross the finish line?!

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?

In the same car I started in.

*Two can play that game holm boy* ;)
No Rob haha I really wasn't feeling it when I posted this:roflmao:

I got ya bud!

We could use some fillers! LoL I'm willing to give whoever jumps into the guys spots that left their points from the first race. It's first come first, first serve. So whoever wants Joe White's points can have them if they join up full time, and still be elgible for the 10 point bonus for making all races for the remainder of the season.

results up! will add championship standings now to the other thread.
good race guys, great and tough car to drive but very rewarding. Had some great battling with AC during the race, nice driving man! Thanks for showing guys, hope to see you in 2 weeks for the next round of the RS01 cup at zolder.

Thanks dude, had a blast. Just ticked about my tire pressures being changed and losing time in and after the pits lol.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't drink and drive.

Attachments

• Twitterf3ce560.jpg
    Twitterf3ce560.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 36 56.3%