Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Lolol that's not a fair assessment bud. I think I'm alowed to have and show respect for rules and those in authority which I've always mantainted , and genuinely try to abide by them and to advocate your authority for the greater good of the group even though Im critical of your management and have come directly to you in private on several occasions to tell you in straight words that you make :poop: decisions...

That's not being 2 faced bud, it's called being honest and straight forward with people so u don't tell them "hey man your awesome" and behind their back tell ppl "oh he's $hit that guy" . :thumbsup:
But sorry for trying to help, this is what I get for trying to be noble in aid of tactless ppl...

Sorry

Awesome another essay I won't read

Right Guy This Stops Now, If U Want To Argue And Take Shots At Eachother Then Take it To PM or a party chat but not on here please or there will be consequences, This isnt what i would call doing best by the league all this is really not helping.

@Adam Morris I have decided to step aside as race driver and tender my offer to help run the league.

Don't care about the championship or racing at this point cuz u can't win the championship mathematically cuz of upcoming attendance and nobody likes it that I'm dominating. I rather help you if you want the help and try to finish off what you and Ben started.

Cheers

Last edited:
@Adam Morris I have decided to step aside as race driver and replace Ben if you will consider it.

Don't care about the championship or racing at this point cuz once I continue to dominate ppl won't like it. I rather help you if you want the help and try to finish off what you and Ben started.

Cheers

I want you to race so race let's do this on track not school ground crap on here this is my last comment on it

@Adam Morris I have decided to step aside as race driver and replace Ben if you will consider it.

Don't care about the championship or racing at this point cuz once I continue to dominate ppl won't like it. I rather help you if you want the help and try to finish off what you and Ben started.

Cheers
Dom your going abit far with this arnt you there is no need for you to step down as a driver but if u want to thats fine i wont stop you, im currently reviewing the league itself and getting that back on track first before i look at that but thankyou for the offer to help i will take it in to consideration but for now focus on your season no one cares if u dominate just shows your quick still be the same if was anyone eles

Press Conference
Q:
What is your favourite corner on this track?

Probably not a specific corner, but the first few corners i like

Q: What is your second favourite corner on this track?

Club

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?

Well, from what i hear this is a bad M3 track, so not as optimistic as I was for Bugatti, but hopefully my ability can drag out a top 5 at least

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?

My sprint races have gone horribly of late. I guess it depends on if I get top 5 in the feature or not, if I do, I'd hope to get a top 5 back from it, if I get to qualify, I'd want to be in it for the win.

Season 2
Round #2

Donington GP
60 laps
April 17th 14:00
Weather- Overcast, Light Rain
11xxMP4.jpg
1. GT3 Pro Tom Senchak "Toma" McLaren #59 -60 laps
2. GT3 Pro Matthew Spurrell "Haveblue" McLaren #60
3. GT3 Pro Michael Watts "Mike" Mercedes #18
4. GT3 Pro Ben Wells "Zarf" Aston Martin #99
5. GT3 Pro Cordell Walker "Beetes" Corvette #4
6. GT3 Pro Nic Worsfold "Toast" Bentley #85
7. GT3 Pro Sean Flemming "Globe" McLaren #60
8. GTE Am Abe Wozniak "Eaglethrust" Corvette #64 -+1 laps
9. GT3 Am Brian Batiato "Spiff" Aston Martin #46 -+1 laps
10.GT3 Am Tim Brook "Timmo" BMW #20 DNF (Accident)
11.GT3 Pro Eric Cline "Nasty" Cadillac #48 DNF (Accident)
12.GT3 Pro Chris Chavanna "Doc" Mercedes #80 DNF (Accident)

The Series 2nd stop on the schedule would bring the roaring GT3 class to the UK. As the season settles in the roster of drivers was changing as much as the new venue. However, financing and schedule conflicts couldn't keep the field of 12 of the worlds best drivers from showing up for a shootout.
Ben Wells, the 16 yr old phenom was the hometown favorite. And he was Masterful in obtaining the pole from perennial speedster Matthew Spurrell, beating him by just .148 seconds in qualifying with a 1:25.737. 2nd through 6th were only separated by hundredths of seconds, for one of the closest qualifying sessions ever, putting Nic Worsfold in 3rd Tom Senchak 4th, Michael Watts 5th, and Cordell Walker 6th.
The race started off well with Well leading at his home track, but Spurrell quickly applying pressure. Nic Worsfold, made his mistake early dropping back to 5th as he came to grips with his fuel load. He later settled in and ran a good pace throughout the race, but wouldn't be a factor for the win. Wells, under pressure from the start also made his mistake in the chicane allowing several cars to get by him. He would end up fighting with Worsfold for most of the race, but still placing an impressive 4th place for the young driver. Chris Chavanna, the second Dyno-Might Motorsports entry struggled with pace in his car early and found himself in the barrier a short time into the race. His damage would force him to retire early. Other retirees included Eric Cline in his one-off deal with Cadillac for BDC Racing. Struggling with ill-handling Cline, found the barrier as well ending his day. Tim Brook, showed promise in his BMW Z4, having good pace and chasing down Brian Batiato when his car spun into the barrier off turn 8. The damage was too bad to recover from, Brook, visibly disappointed, walked back to the pits refusing medical assessment. The McLarens of Spurrell and Senchak dominated the day with Spurrell leading the most laps and grabbing the fastest lap of the race. It wasn't until the Rain came the Spurrell gave up lead after pitting twice handing the race to Senchak. It was a 1-2 finish for 888 Race Engineering and the second of the series. Watts, who managed a steady pace during the race recovered from his 12th place finish in Round 1 with a Podium finish despite struggling in the wet with the car near the end of the race. Cordell Walker, an experienced journeyman racer, brought a Corvette home in 5th place with the first showing of EagleThrust Racing. Worsfold, brought his Bentley home in 6th after some good battles with several drivers all day. Sean Flemming, who switched to rain tires too early still managed to bring his McLaren home in 7th ahead of Abe Wozniak, and Brian Batiato.

Good Morning All, I Have Been Discussing Current Events With A Few Of My Newly Assigned Advisers and i Have Decided Due To Recent Events Something Needs To Be Done in Regards To Extending The Track And The Incidents Caused On Lap1 During Sprint Races As It Seems To Be The Centre Of These Issues. So with That Being Said Im Going To Tackle The Sprint Race Issue with This "Need At least 10+ Drivers Available Either Tonight Or Tomorrow Night To Run A Few Test Runs On Doing Our Own Rolling Start For The Sprint Race Details On What Will Be Happening Will Be Given To You Before The Session Starts So Please As Many As You As Possible Need To Be There To Get The Best View On Whats Happening". In Regards To Extending Im Going To Be Speaking With Our Stewards To Discuss A Stronger Penalty System To Clamp Down On People Extending and Im Also Looking Into The Many,Many Requests We Have For The In-Game Penalty System To Be Turned On so Dont Worry I Will Test It Again and Take It Into Consideration.

Thanks Guys.

Good Morning All, I Have Been Discussing Current Events With A Few Of My Newly Assigned Advisers and i Have Decided Due To Recent Events Something Needs To Be Done in Regards To Extending The Track And The Incidents Caused On Lap1 During Sprint Races As It Seems To Be The Centre Of These Issues. So with That Being Said Im Going To Tackle The Sprint Race Issue with This "Need At least 10+ Drivers Available Either Tonight Or Tomorrow Night To Run A Few Test Runs On Doing Our Own Rolling Start For The Sprint Race Details On What Will Be Happening Will Be Given To You Before The Session Starts So Please As Many As You As Possible Need To Be There To Get The Best View On Whats Happening". In Regards To Extending Im Going To Be Speaking With Our Stewards To Discuss A Stronger Penalty System To Clamp Down On People Extending and Im Also Looking Into The Many,Many Requests We Have For The In-Game Penalty System To Be Turned On so Dont Worry I Will Test It Again and Take It Into Consideration.

Thanks Guys.
I'll be available tomorrow night if you need help ie short on numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 2 3.2%