Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@LIAMATTHURSO dont drink and text! Lol

I'll give you my 2 cents Liam. We all had to read the rules and regulations regarding this league. If you break a rule you should absolutely be penalized especially if you want to be a wise @ss about it too. The rules clearly says that if the organizer says a discussion is over that no one should comment after or you will receive penalties. What's so hard in understanding this. It isn't our responsibility to try to calm a situation, especially not here on the forum, ur only adding to the bad attention by commenting. If you feel like mediating, message The people directly and try to knock some sense into them.

We all get hot headed and we feel the need to write a sermon on how we feel when nobody really cares actually (myself included). I personally think that he organizer's need to be ruthless and hand out penalties when ever they get an opportunity cuz we clearly fm don't have deserves respect for them. As much as I've critiqued @Ben Milden's management at times, I massively sympathize with him because I know that he means well but he's not perfect and maybe haven't approached certain scenarios optimally. He has stepped down and I would like to firstly thank him for his efforts thus far. We are all here because of him.

Show the man some respec! Let's all respect the league we race in, and the organizer's and stop behaving like little children. I love racing more than all of you combined and I'm not here to have fun, I'm here to unleash my racing hunger.

This isn't meant to be malicious at anyone, I just wanted to say it out loud. Have a great night guys. Hope all this blows over and hope those that broke the rules get penalized, cuz we need to be more strict in here to keep some people on check, myself included. Cheers

I understand that, but it should be Adel & Bajny punished, not us. We were using the forums how they were supposed to be used. Why have it ruined for us innocent parties. I respect you dom, cause since I joined you have been the benchmark, but I don't see why a forum should be unusable because 2 out of a full 16 people were using it to insult each other. That's me done on the matter. Frankly I don't care about the penalty points, I'm confident enough I my own driving that I'm not gonna get any more. I just don't want this place to become an atmosphere/ community that I dread coming into every Thursday. I want us all to be happy. Of course we may not all like each other, but at least we can hopefully be civil to each other. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:
@LIAMATTHURSO i understand how you feel but please remember that somebody has to be the authority. We can't just do what we want when we feel like and ignore the rules. They put rules there for a reason. If we get penalized for breaking a rule we agreed to then we are to be blamed. The sort of behavior today by bajny and Adel should be frowned upon and penalized at the organizer's discretion. It's not our responsibility.

Like I just edited my post to say. I don't care about the penalty points, I'm confident that my driving is good enough to see me pick-up no more. I just don't really want to be a part of a community where we disagree by throwing insults at eachother. I have an incredible passion for league racing but at the end of the day I wanna come away having enjoyed myself. That's all I want from some people. Also more passion than us all combined? Think you'll have to fight me for that one buddy ;) haha

Last edited:
No it seems fast on the straights and I can hit 170 with both on Kemmel straight but the AMG is tight to center then spinning off throttle from the apex, it feels like it has a **** load of Caster (8.6) that is not adjustable. I can't feel that Caster in the SLS. At high speeds it's tight on entry, then the front hooks and you lose the rear. I think the SLS is just more stable and I have a bit more confidence in the cornering ability. I'm just way off on the setup right now. Took me 35 mins just to get a clean lap in with the AMG for a measly 2:23. I've brought it down to a 2:20.02 but I can jump right in the SLS and run that all day. LoL the discouraging part is seeing guys jump in with a default setup and run 2:16's. I'll keep hammering away but don't expect to see me running up front any time soon.

@LIAMATTHURSO dont drink and text! Lol

I'll give you my 2 cents Liam. We all had to read the rules and regulations regarding this league. If you break a rule you should absolutely be penalized especially if you want to be a wise @ss about it too. The rules clearly says that if the organizer says a discussion is over that no one should comment after or you will receive penalties. What's so hard in understanding this. It isn't our responsibility to try to calm a situation, especially not here on the forum, ur only adding to the bad attention by commenting. If you feel like mediating, message The people directly and try to knock some sense into them.

We all get hot headed and we feel the need to write a sermon on how we feel when nobody really cares actually (myself included). I personally think that he organizer's need to be ruthless and hand out penalties when ever they get an opportunity cuz we clearly fm don't have deserves respect for them. As much as I've critiqued @Ben Milden's management at times, I massively sympathize with him because I know that he means well but he's not perfect and maybe haven't approached certain scenarios optimally. He has stepped down and I would like to firstly thank him for his efforts thus far. We are all here because of him.

Show the man some respec! Let's all respect the league we race in, and the organizer's and stop behaving like little children. I love racing more than all of you combined and I'm not here to have fun, I'm here to unleash my racing hunger.

This isn't meant to be malicious at anyone, I just wanted to say it out loud. Have a great night guys. Hope all this blows over and hope those that broke the rules get penalized, cuz we need to be more strict in here to keep some people on check, myself included. Cheers

Great speech Dom but your the worst one for it! Just saying anyway keep up the two faced comments

Important Announcement
@Ben Milden Has Stepped down as Organizer for the TNGTC Pro's / League but will remain here as a Driver :) Everthing as of now is ran by Me. Ben has Done a awesome job getting this league to where it is today as well as myself of course ;) so thank-you for that and hope your championship Challenge can continue here as usaul.

Thank-you All
Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 0 0.0%