Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference

Q:
What is your favourite corner on this track?
Turn 3 - village corner

Q: What is your second favourite corner onthis track?
Maggots / Vale

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?
Where ever the free champagne is :)

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?
Where there Is more champagne and women :)

P.S. I responded to this thread fearless of a penalty because the organizer did not ask me to not respond which is an actual rule :)

Could leave things to you? Looks like the am's are getting a good crowd each week :):cautious:

Q: What is your favourite corner on this track?

Erm if had to pick one would be copse

Q: What is your second favourite corner on this track?

Seriously? i like them all equally good flowing track,

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?

P1 obviously

Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?

double wins would be nice so yeah... p1

also seeing as ben is killing everyone with pen points on other thread ill leave this here lol, how on earth do you make those starts in wet @Adel Elsayed you just drove passed everyone!

Don't be stupid

Lolol damn you @Jonathan Seekings I was defending I swear! It was quite exciting tho hehe. Lol I was attacking Adel but defending Ben. @Adel Elsayed you guys were just as fast at both circuits, I had no edge I swear! :sick: @Ben Milden the mercs are faster than the bentleys I swear, my Bentley is the only OP one I have the upgrades :)
haha only saw some of the feature race mate and you were leading from adam

Stewards Decision on forum behaviour!!!

4f5b77a0e663781f088d85c1849f12b6.jpg

Important Announcement
@Ben Milden Has Stepped down as Organizer for the TNGTC Pro's / League but will remain here as a Driver :) Everthing as of now is ran by Me. Ben has Done a awesome job getting this league to where it is today as well as myself of course ;) so thank-you for that and hope your championship Challenge can continue here as usaul.

Thank-you All

Fine by me I still got 15 pen points to play with so I'm happy enough
Andrew come on dude, you know better than this and were warned clearly by Ben not to Comment but yet you Did Twice sorry but 1st time was 5 penalty points The Second Time Was 10 Penalty points So You Now Have a Total Of 15 so only 5 away from a Qualifying Ban @Ben Milden if you could Update that on the Calender For Me Thanks. And Also @Bajny has also Recieved 5 Penalty points making a total of 20 Penalty points meaning you arnt Allowed to Qualifi For the Next Event At Silverstone GP.

Could leave things to you? Looks like the am's are getting a good crowd each week :):cautious:

Please no! I don't want to get character raped. Never works out good being a top racer and running the show, too much drama lol

AM's are inconsistent in attendance and lots of drama same way but I can't be bothered, I just organize it for them to have fun if they want to and just keep it going. It's the least I can do to help promote our league :)

Last edited:
C'mon now guys, Are we here to throw words at each other, or race like men? If you see another driver doing something you feel unfair, take it to the stewards, not sit here & have digs at everyone! It's making it a negative experience for everyone and not helping in any way. Embarrassing to put it lightly.

C'mon now guys, Are we here to throw words at each other, or race like men? If you see another driver doing something you feel unfair, take it to the stewards, not sit here & have digs at everyone! It's making it a negative experience for everyone and not helping in any way. Embarrassing to put it lightly.
Liam i Totally Agree with you but all where told not to comment again on this matter sorry but 5 penalty points Added to your Licence making a total of 15. @Ben Milden could you also update this on the calender whenever you get the time thanks.

Last edited:
Please no! I don't want to get character raped. Never works out good being a top racer and running the show, too much drama lol

AM's are inconsistent in attendance and lots of drama same way but I can't be bothered, I just organize it for them to have fun if they want to and just keep it going. It's the least I can do to help promote our league :)
I Agree Nic and it would be Very Gratefull if u can continue to Run it Or Setup Someone Who Will :)

Before I answer the questions (because frankly I'm too drunk to) I now have 15 penalty points... 10 for a car change, & 5 for actually trying to stop people arguing & throwing accusations around? Are we actually serious people? I mean seriously, I'm punished for trying to be a peace maker while we have Adel & Bajny throwing names around? But no, clearly our priority is lets give penalty points to people who try & help, and make the forums look more friendly. I've had 0 on track incidents, never reported to the stewards & I'm basically at a quali ban? Personally I find that incredible. I've been back 2 months, & I'm slowly feeling an actually negative & toxic atmosphere to be part of. Quite sad considering how happy i was in the first 2 weeks, and also after Bugatti. Oh how things change eh.

Last edited:
No You Where penalized for disregarding a clear instruction from a now Ex-Organizer and it was your choice to change car knowing the penalty for doing so I Totally understand what you where trying to do and i thank you for that but that isnt the point The Organizer is There To Stop Issues Like That If U All Just Disregard Anything we say penaltys have to be in place to stop that this is a racing league Forum after all mate.

No You Where punished for disregarding a clear instruction from a now Ex-Organizer and it was your choice to change car knowing the penalty for doing so I Totally understand what you where trying to do and i thank you for that but that isnt the point The Organizer is There To Stop Issues Like That If U All Just Disregard Anything we say penaltys have to be in place to stop that this is a racing league Forum after all mate.

Exactly.... It's a forum. I should be allowed to comment. What's the point in having forums if we get punished for commenting on them? If Adel and Bajny wanna have a go at each other, punish them, not punish people who actually want to use them how their supposed to be used? Literally absolutely no need to ruin it for everyone else who had done nothing wrong.

I guess I'm going to be at the back of the pack on this one. After a week off my driving has gone to :poop:, lol I can't find speed in either car. The SLS is way more stable and slightly faster. Still stuck in the 2:19-20's. Can't get my head around the setup of the AMG that has less HP and burns more fuel?!?! :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Flip flops

• Shoes