Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

If you accumulate 20 points, you will be awarded a qualifying ban.

If you accumulate 30 points, you will be awarded a one-race ban.

If you accumulate 40 points, your league position will be put under review, with the likely outcome of being removed from the league.

If you accumulate 20 points, you will be awarded a qualifying ban.

If you accumulate 30 points, you will be awarded a one-race ban.

If you accumulate 40 points, your league position will be put under review, with the likely outcome of being removed from the league.
I just don't know where 5 of those points come from.10 for changing a car,5 for today comments but don't about the rest

That was irony Dom that comment I made. And no we heard your times from both tracks and actually you were faster so stop playing the underdog when it's clear your the fastest out there right now. Well done btw it's obviously deserved

Lolol damn you @Jonathan Seekings I was defending I swear! It was quite exciting tho hehe. Lol I was attacking Adel but defending Ben. @Adel Elsayed you guys were just as fast at both circuits, I had no edge I swear! :sick: @Ben Milden the mercs are faster than the bentleys I swear, my Bentley is the only OP one I have the upgrades :)

silverstone.jpg
Rounds 21 & 22 come from 'the home of British motorsport', Silverstone. This is an iconic circuit for many championships, including the BTCC, Formula One, FIA GT and once again the TNGTC. Feature Race will be 20 laps, Sprint Race will be 10 laps.

Press Conference
Q:
What is your favourite corner on this track?
Q: What is your second favourite corner on this track?
Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Feature Race?
Q: Where do you expect to finish in the Sprint Race?

PS: Don't reply to this thread unless you want 5 penalty points per response;):thumbsup:

Q: What is your favourite corner on this track?

Erm if had to pick one would be copse

Seriously? i like them all equally good flowing track,

P1 obviously

double wins would be nice so yeah... p1

also seeing as ben is killing everyone with pen points on other thread ill leave this here lol, how on earth do you make those starts in wet @Adel Elsayed you just drove passed everyone!

Press Conference

Q:

Maggots

Copse

Top 7

Top 5

Press Conference

Q:
Turn 3 - village corner

Q: What is your second favourite corner onthis track?
Maggots / Vale

Where ever the free champagne is :)

Where there Is more champagne and women :)

P.S. I responded to this thread fearless of a penalty because the organizer did not ask me to not respond which is an actual rule :)

Anybody seen this guy's sense of humour? If I get these 5 penalty points I'm gonna be really surprised cos I literally did not say anything offensive or anything to do with whatever went on up there. Jeez. Am I now not allowed to comment on the race thread that I made...?

I was trying to stop the argument from escalating and your comment wasn't needed. Why should you be any different? And I seem to remember you all moaning this morning about harsher penalties well got your wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back