Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

TNGTC GT3-AM ROUND 4 RESULTS

Le circuit Bugatti

Feature race:
1st - @Aleksandr Frolov
2nd - @Rasskosov Max
3rd - @Drushan87
4th - Efes045
5th - @Benjamin McC
6th - @Greg Bridger
7th - @sean hindle
8th - @Pidgey_69

Sprint race:
1st - @Aleksandr Frolov
2nd - @Pidgey_69
3rd - @Benjamin McC
4th - @Drushan87
5th - Efes045
6th - @sean hindle
7th - @Greg Bridger

Drivers championship standings:

1st - Frolov - 102 points
2nd - Rasskosov - 89 points
3rd - Voloschuk - 68 points
4th - Patterson - 54 points
5th - Hindle - 29 points
6th - Drushan - 23 points
7th - Mcclusky - 20 points
8th - Mcvicar - 18 points
9th - Efes045 - 18 points
10th - pidgey - 16 points
11th - Bonadie - 14 points
12th - Bridger - 12 points

Last edited:
POINTS AFTER AND RESULTS FROM BUGATTI

FEATURE RACE

IMG_3738.PNG

SPRINT RACE

IMG_3740.PNG

STANDINGS

tngtcbugat.png

PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWN POINTS MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN

Lol I'm not dominating... I'm :poop: remember? Last I checked, the Mercs were faster than the bentleys in practice at zolder and Bugatti. I had to defend in both events. Wouldn't call that dominating. :ninja:

That was irony Dom that comment I made. And no we heard your times from both tracks and actually you were faster so stop playing the underdog when it's clear your the fastest out there right now. Well done btw it's obviously deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back