Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

So the new Merc is 50hp less, 1 pound lighter than the SLS, and Lateral Weight Bias adjustment is gone. Don't think it is going to be the dominant car in GT3 like everyone says it is. It actually kind of sucks that the dev's just decided to make all new GT3 and GTE cars with 500 hp or less and throw them in the ring with the others. The Merc still weighing in at a resounding 2977 lbs. compared to the Z4's 2744 lbs. I've only picked out a livery so far so there is of course a lot of testing to do.

Great feature race. My strategy worked well made up multiple places. Sprint race was up and down. Had a fantastic battle with Rob on final lap.

Also, some people really need to watch track limits. Not saying that we are perfect or me for that matter, but we allow the kerbs and most of you guys can't even do that. I'm not reporting anyone this week but be warned that I'm watching
I'm still think we should turn on the in-game penalty. It would stop all corner cutting.

Bentleys assemble :laugh:... Yes we voted monza!!! We didn't need yet another power track to go the mercs way. Mercs already have zhuhai, spa, and Le Mans To their benefit.... I love all circuits that have exciting corners and are not just drag races lol. Monza had to go! Especially cuz Le Mans can't go either

Last edited:
Needs testing but the pros out weigh the cons
It's currently being used in the GT3-AM's. @Lance Loomis & @Benjamin McC could tell you it works quite fine. No issues with the drivers and they prefer it on actually, out of all the races they've had I believe 2 people have suffered from a 5 sec penalty cuz of the game after an off but it's the same for everyone really... Encourages us to all clean up our driving and stick within the rules of only making that pass when contact is not likely to be made which sends both drivers off and an added penalty to pay.

Obviously on some tracks we decided to take them off just because of high probability of too many penalties like Watkins Glen and spa...

Disagree but the organisers know my full opinion. This league will lose at lot of drivers because when drivers are battling at the limit it doesn't work. If I made the same move on Adel again, and we ran wide, we would both get a penalty for running through the gravel and gaining no advantage whatsoever. I should've got penalised if a penalty was warranted, but Adel would also have been unfairly penalised which is wrong. So massively disagree

Disagree but the organisers know my full opinion. This league will lose at lot of drivers because when drivers are battling at the limit it doesn't work. If I made the same move on Adel again, and we ran wide, we would both get a penalty for running through the gravel and gaining no advantage whatsoever. I should've got penalised if a penalty was warranted, but Adel would also have been unfairly penalised which is wrong. So massively disagree
Ok ,but how would you penalised drivers who cutting a corners lap after lap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back