Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

The Reason Le Mans Isn't A Choice is Because Theres No Over Track We Could Really Run A 2 Hour Event at That Hasn't Already Been This Season Only Other 1 Really Is Bathurst and it was the first race lol i totally get what your saying the z4 will be at a dis-advantage come that race but so was my m3 last season and i finished quite well chance of rain is extremely high and from testing there your z4 will match the Bentley for top end speed we top out at 184MPH
Ok, fair enough, just thought id ask the question. Do the Bentleys really top out at 184 MPH? So your saying a Mercedes win is on the cards then. ;)

we havent tested it fully i believe we had a rough try with only a few of us would need to get majority of us in a sessions and do a race type trail with us all in the session 2 by 2 when we line up and leader controls the pace untill the line i reckon it might help as wont be as bunched up and theres less risk of crashes of the start and everyone will be rolling less chance to jump the start and stops people having contact when they get a better launch of the line but everyone would have to be sensible
dude don't bother theres literally no point in doing rolling starts. I'd leave instantly if we did rolling starts purely because project cars rolling starts are literally A1D5

Yeah great race, would haven had a chance if my stop and go, no tires, no fuel hadn't upped my tire pressure to 2bar even though I had it set correctly, costing me time in the pits and time at the end of the race with cold tires. Oh well, was a great race, and I absolutely adore this car! :)

Decent race overall, but too many mistakes. Had to pit twice, so that pretty much destroyed any hopes for a good finish, but the car is very fun. Love the one offs in here, like this and the Sauber. Also, this track seemed to dole out time penalties for no good reason. Maybe it's like Silverstone and just bugged, but at least drivable.
Who was that idiot that shot across the track on the start? Again I apologize. I didn't realize how much power the procar has on a standing start. I had it floored through it into gear and she turned right on me. She was definitely a blast to drive.

results up! will add championship standings now to the other thread.
good race guys, great and tough car to drive but very rewarding. Had some great battling with AC during the race, nice driving man! Thanks for showing guys, hope to see you in 2 weeks for the next round of the RS01 cup at zolder.

Reactions: Rob
WEC Support Series Round 2 @ Hock classic Results:
1. EpilepticToast (pole, fastest lap in race).....50 + 2 bonus = 52
2. AC Hatemaker....................................................45
3. Spiff......................................................................40
4. Spacebush........................................................36
5. AsleepSteak......................................................32
6. OctoberDusk06................................................28
7.Braken99............................................................26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back