Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yes Mate Thats True But Im No Use To The Team Facing Backwards and Spinning Every Other Lap U seen Me Last Night Its Appalling I Cant Drive That Bentley Competitively at the moment did 20+ laps not 1 of which i was happy with. I Went from Top 3 To Finish 8th At Zolder and Couldn't Even Finish The Sprint Race Pace Just Dissapeared We Shall See How It Goes Thanks For The Support :) lol
you got upset with me when I said the same thing

Hello Everyone Both Myself And Ben Have Discussed This Topic at Length After It Was Brought To Our Attention A Week Or So Ago and We Decided To Leave It To A Vote Please Choose From The Options Below Which 2 circuits you Would Like Dropped From The Current Calendar, Reason For This Was When Asked The Majority Of Drivers Agreed The Season Is Slightly To Long So 2 Races Will Be Dropped. Thank You All For Your Cooperation.

s2-calendar-png.119398

What a farse. Why do I even bother? Put qualifying fuel in for the race in the Feature, then I make a stupid mistake in Sprint to ruin my only chance of a win this season. Majority of the tracks from here are power tracks and this one was my best chance. What a crappy season. Which I was mechanically minded so I could be in with a chance every weekend and not just the odd one:devilish::devilish:

Well that was pretty mixed. Equaled my best Q of the season, sticking it P3, But I lost out to Ben off the line, and it was pretty much insane, the top 5 being covered by about 2 seconds. Ben lost it promoting me to P3, And then when Adel pitted, I just tried to follow Nic around. Pitted a lap after Adel, and about 5 corners out, rain. So that messed it up, had to pass Benji, then lance. Thankfully lance didn't put up much of a fight. Then it was a case of just bring it home. A solid P3

Sprint was different.... After almost being killed by dean on lap 1, I worked my way up to adam, unfortunately though he lagged and caused huge damage. I was having to turn left on straights and the car wanted to spin at every right hander. I tried to keep going, but gave up when dean punted me into the last corner & just drove off like nothing happened. Positives though. I was in it for the win in the feature, which is what I wanted.

Great feature race. My strategy worked well made up multiple places. Sprint race was up and down. Had a fantastic battle with Rob on final lap.

Also, some people really need to watch track limits. Not saying that we are perfect or me for that matter, but we allow the kerbs and most of you guys can't even do that. I'm not reporting anyone this week but be warned that I'm watching

Feature

Q - 1st
R - 1st

Well, the pole positions are racking up and so are the race wins, but most importantly I'm having tons more fun now. Pretty decent battle with the out of control boys executing some serious team work. Great defense by @Adel Elsayed in 1st stint simultaneously with @Ben Milden's constant attacking. Was very tough being backed up on exits of turns and trying To drag race those beasts, but in the end, something had to give, Ben almost made the complete pass successfully but I stuck it out and he had a boo boo giving me some reprieve to focus on an undercut on Adel. It rained so the 2 in 1 strategy played very well, had it been dry nonetheless, would have made the undercut successfully with the in laps I put down, it was a fun race, happy to have @Adam Morris get some success full results this wkn, he deserves it, we deserve it.

Sprint

Q - dnq
R - 3rd

Well, hats off to Adel & Andrew, Adel is the maestro in the wet and I pushed really hard to bring the challenge to them both but was only fortunate enough to have them battle and have Andrew slow Adel up, once Adel got by it was game over for a bit untill as expected Andrew went down his inside taking them both off the track, had a chance to capitalize but played it safe then had a spin and got damage in the mist behind them. Another fun race, kudos to them both, solid drives. Again solid result from Adam, good bounce back. Solid driving by @LIAMATTHURSO, slowly etching your name in the top 5 consistently, keep pushing. @Ben Milden keep pushing bro, trust me it happens, I've had my fair share, 5 times to be exact, you'll bounce back, rooting for Ya bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back