Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference

Q:
After the first race, did those of you who changed cars find benefits?
Not at zolder no but I drove under difficult circumstances so I guess I will learn more at this track

Q: For those of you who did not change cars, do you have any regrets?
Some might

Q: What are the challenges of this circuit?
Turn in understeer exit oversteer first sector is a challenge the rest is abit bland

Q: Would you be happy for any rain here?
Prefer dry at the moment

Q: Any predictions for this race?
We have been tagged as favourites by our rivals but I don't believe we are. I think the bentleys still have the edge so we have to work hard to fight them

I was watching the in-car of my race here last season and I could hit 166 top of Kemmel straight in the Z4 But where I picked up most of my time was If I did it right didn't have to lift in the dogleg on the back straight and could stay 153+

So Not Happy With My Current Form Atm And I Cant Figure Out Why Its Got To This Point I May Sit Out Of Bugatti Until Im Back Up To Speed As I Couldn't Even Put in A Competitive time And The Laps I Was Doing Where Pretty Quick, Not Sure What Going To Do But All Be Sure To Let You Know

That's really selfish mate Dom needs you for team points

Yes Mate Thats True But Im No Use To The Team Facing Backwards and Spinning Every Other Lap U seen Me Last Night Its Appalling I Cant Drive That Bentley Competitively at the moment did 20+ laps not 1 of which i was happy with. I Went from Top 3 To Finish 8th At Zolder and Couldn't Even Finish The Sprint Race Pace Just Dissapeared We Shall See How It Goes Thanks For The Support :) lol

Yes Mate Thats True But Im No Use To The Team Facing Backwards and Spinning Every Other Lap U seen Me Last Night Its Appalling I Cant Drive That Bentley Competitively at the moment did 20+ laps not 1 of which i was happy with. I Went from Top 3 To Finish 8th At Zolder and Couldn't Even Finish The Sprint Race Pace Just Dissapeared We Shall See How It Goes Thanks For The Support :) lol

I support you but your supposed to be a co runner of the league so an example to everyone. My advice knuckle down and try harder sorry you no I love y'all but that's a bit crap

Q: After the first race, did those of you who changed cars find benefits?

I dont know who had mine before i got here but i found some jelly babies in the glove compartment....

Q: For those of you who did not change cars, do you have any regrets?

I bet someone regrets not checked their glove compartment before changing....

Q: What are the challenges of this circuit?

I'm about 2 secs a lap off the big boys, so consistent laps and no spins or off's is a must for me.....

Q: Would you be happy for any rain here?

Definitely not, not had a go on wet yet....

Q: Any predictions for this race?

I won't come last, unless it rains :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back