Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

*****Announcement*****
The Schedule has changed to reflect the results of the latest Poll
There are now 14 races.
I would like to ask a favor or a vote if possible? Can we swap 2.4 hrs of Le Mans De La Sarthe, France on the 5/4 for Hockenheim GP on the 5/11. I can make the 11th and Le Mans was a great race last year. l would like to be able to participate. If not then no big deal.

When did I spin you? Don't remember anything like that...
You didn't spin me as I was behind you mostly, but had 2 half spins as a result of moments attempting to pass u and I'm not bothered by any of it really, was just racing and I fell back to avoid further drama.

1st was when u went straight and cut the chicane after u late braked in the last turn, came back onto the track and instead of staying to the right side u rentered the track on, u came all the way accross to the left blocking me, put me on the grass and I went sideways almost spun.
2nd was when u went wide in the right turn before the last chicane and I went up the inside and u tried to close the door on me on the exit of the turn wih my nose at your door pulling to the right side of the track on exit when there's a natural left exit, essentially making contact with my nose causing me to have a half spin again.

But like I said I'm not bothered, as long as I didn't take u out, I'm fine. Shitty day for me really

Last edited:
You didn't spin me as I was behind you mostly, but had 2 half spins as a result of moments attempting to pass u and I'm not bothered by any of it really, was just racing and I fell back to avoid further drama.

1st was when u went straight and cut the chicane after u late braked in the last turn, came back onto the track and instead of staying to the right side u rentered the track on, u came all the way accross to the left blocking me, put me on the grass and I went sideways almost spun.
2nd was when u went wide in the right turn before the last chicane and I went up the inside and u tried to close the door on me on the exit of the turn wih my nose at your door pulling to the right side of the track on exit when there's a natural left exit, essentially making contact with my nose causing me to have a half spin again.

But like I said I'm not bothered, as long as I didn't take u out, I'm fine. Shitty day for me really
In my opinion the first one at the chicane was my fault, the second one from my side was that you were too far to the inside on the grass, when I had already defended the line. But like you say, racing incident.

zolder results

FEATURE RACE

IMG_3734.PNG

SPRINT RACE

IMG_3736.PNG

STANDINGS AFTER ZOLDER

tngtczolder.png

BUG.png

The Circuit
The Circuit de la Sarthe is an iconic venue for one of the greatest sporting events in the world; the Le Mans 24 Hours. However, this week, it’s on the shorter circuit, the Le Circuit Bugatti. This short circuit became famous through MotoGP mainly; it leaves the main circuit after turn three, and re-joins at the final chicane. In between those two points, there are nine turns that test a car’s aerodynamic and mechanical abilities. They also test a driver’s ability to carry as much speed as possible through tricky corners.

Press Conference
Q: After the first race, did those of you who changed cars find benefits?
Q: For those of you who did not change cars, do you have any regrets?
Q: What are the challenges of this circuit?
Q: Would you be happy of any rain here?
Q: Any predictions for this race?

Press Conference
Q: After the first race, did those of you who changed cars find benefits?
N/A
Q: For those of you who did not change cars, do you have any regrets?
Nah, I aint in the title fight so I may as well be in a car I know and can hopefully pick up a win with.
Q: What are the challenges of this circuit?
carrying speed
Q: Would you be happy of any rain here?
yes
Q: Any predictions for this race?
I wont win either race

I think I'm gonna have to pull out. I just don't have the time to practice to be competitive, and with uni being very busy I don't know If I will always be able to make it in the mornings due to staying up late for uni work. Thanks for the great racing all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back