Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

FEATURE RACE

Q: ban
R: 3rd

My race was just a mess drove badly had a bad setup and lacked practice but p3 is exceeded my expectations. Enough about me @Adel Elsayed showed some people tonight that he isn't finished in this series yet. A completely class drive from start to finish. Very happy for us as a team to pull that result off well done dude

SPRINT RACE

Q: ban
R: 2nd

This time a better race for me made changes and all worked car felt much better but couldn't match @Dominic Ollivierre or @Adel Elsayed looked like a safe p3 until @Adel Elsayed decided to let me passed for p2 thanks man

Round #3 World Endurance Challenge
Spa-Francorchamps, BE 40 Laps
April 20th 2016

You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
to Receive and Invite for this Race.

mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3-race-car-at-belgiums-circuit-de-spa-francorchamps_100396875_l.jpg
Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00pm EST
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying: 20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Green Flag: Approx 8:45pm EST
Laps: 41* laps (40 Hot Laps with Parade Lap)
Start: Standing with a Parade Lap
Weather: Medium Cloud; Heavy Cloud; Light Rain; Heavy Cloud, 2x progression
Local Race Time: April 17th 2016 13:00
Assists: FIA GT3 allowed Assists (ABS, Traction) No Stability Practice Accordingly
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Virtual Safety Car will be active for Two or More Car Incidents, Read Rules below.

Entry List:
1. Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Mercedes AMG #16 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
2. Ben Wells
/ Zarf Pz / Aston Martin Vantage #99 GT-Pro NeedRacing.com
3. Abe Wozniak
/ iHAM EAGLTHRUST / Corvette C7R #64 GT-Am HSF Racing
4. Chris Bowman
/ AC Hatemaker / Bentley #84 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
5. Matthew Spurrell
/ Haveblue112 / McLaren #60 GT-Pro 888 Race Engineering
6. Tom Senchak
/ the Dalai toma / McLaren #59 GT-Pro 888 Race Engineering
7. Lucas Gortman
/ X Taco Lover XX / Corvette C7R #6 GT-Am Taco Racing
8. Cordell Walker
/ BeetesJuice / Corvette C7R #63 GT-Pro HSF Racing
9. Eric Cline
/ McNasty0421 / Mercedes AMG #15 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
10.Nic Worsfold
/ EpilepticToast / Bentley #85 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
11.Chris Chavana
/ Docholiday600 / Mercedes AMG #28 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motosports
12.Ben Kennell
/ IdIoT1995 / Aston Martin Vantage #55 GT-Am NeedRacing.com

Track Specific
Virtual Safety Car Rules:
Leader will maintain an approx 80mph avg speed (3:15.0 Lap time) In the event of the leader pitting next car up will maintain said speed/lap time. If leader pits and is released ahead of 2nd placed car he must still pace himself accordingly to complete the Full Pace Lap at the 3:15.0 lap time.
A Caution Incident at Spa-Francorchamps, will be defined as:Two Cars with heavy Contact creating Performance Impacting Damage, or a Car loosing a wheel "On three Wheels" and trying to return to Pits. If Car with missing wheel cannot make it to the pits before the end of (1) Full Caution Lap they must retire to the Pits or not be scored for the remainder of the race.
Single file Restarts, One Car Length separation, Leader calls the Green. There will be (2) Restart Points. If all of the field is caught up, The Leader may Restart at the Exit to turn 16, or The start/ finish line on the Pit Straight.
1024px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg.png

What the hell. That's wierd. Looked absoulutely nothing like that on my screen. I'll upload my perspective tomorrow. Sorry that happened buddy, but i can guarantee i didn't actually do that
I know this game is wierd sometimes
What the hell. That's wierd. Looked absoulutely nothing like that on my screen. I'll upload my perspective tomorrow. Sorry that happened buddy, but i can guarantee i didn't actually do that

@Bajny here's my pov buddy. You can see i get close (as i wasn't 100% sure where lance was) but i never actually touch you. Also i included ola barrel rolling over me
Don't worry about it.i think it's lag or something.this game is wierd sometimes

1st race
Q.Couldn't get a lap together. Almost did but time ran out :/
R. Last
I was Nervous as hell ,didn't want to f.up especially at the start. I knew I'd be off the pace so just tried to stay on track which I almost did :)
2nd race
Q.5th not a great lap but hey....
R. Last but managed to race abit I was encouraged I could keep up with those around me, but im not confident with the car and ultimately went off a few times. Hope to do better next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back