Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Ahh! Now it all makes sense! You and Gaz will choose cars that your top rivals will be using.. How can you lose like this! You have the weapon that out of control will use and u also have the weapon that ADOM will use.... Nice move Gwah boys... Pretty slick... BRING IT!!!! #TNGTCNER (NER-No Excuses Racing) lolol
If we have equal material, we will see who is the better driver from event 9 to event 20. This means that Gaz will end up being your rivals, and I will be Adel and Ben's rivals thoughout the remainder of the season. I don't particularly care if I lose this championship to be fair, I'm happy to come second, purely because I know that my season was always at a disadvantage because I wasn't quick enough on the wheel straight away. Next season on Assetto Corsa will prove who is fastest out of the box in hopefully more equal cars. If I can win 2 championships in three years I'll be a happy bunny.

If we have equal material, we will see who is the better driver from event 9 to event 20. This means that Gaz will end up being your rivals, and I will be Adel and Ben's rivals thoughout the remainder of the season. I don't particularly care if I lose this championship to be fair, I'm happy to come second, purely because I know that my season was always at a disadvantage because I wasn't quick enough on the wheel straight away. Next season on Assetto Corsa will prove who is fastest out of the box in hopefully more equal cars. If I can win 2 championships in three years I'll be a happy bunny.

Fair enough... Sounds like fun. I was going to change car just so everyone won't be in same cars but perhaps I relish your ideology of the remainder of the season. Let's race bro. May the best man win (in equal machinery) hehe

And perhaps for next season, note to organizer's, maybe allow drivers within a team to swap cars at which ever events they choose to do so. So we may end up all using mercs and bentleys and drivers decide who's more effective in which car at what circuit lolol

Hey @Greg Bridger & @TeddyDK007 , no worries guys. the TNGTC GT3-AM's run on Tuesday's while the GT3-PRO's run on thursdays. You will both be a part of the AM's. You will be signed up using the Ruf gt3 & the Audi Gt3 Please pick a livery\number. Cheers

OK great, I'll take number 11 if it's available and I'm guessing I choose the livery on the game itself and let toy know which one? I'm fairly new to project cars :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back