Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

zolder.png

The Circuit

Zolder is the ninth circuit on the TNGTC calendar and yet another circuit we return to from Season One. The circuit is very bumpy, depends largely on mechanical grip and traction, and shows weaknesses in drivers and cars. Zolder is a great drivers’ circuit, and will mark the point at which the organisers allowed drivers to change their car for 10 penalty points and a ban from both Qualifying sessions at Zolder. So, will the new line-up be a mistake or a new opportunity? Let’s find out.

Press Conference
Q: If you have changed car, why did you change?
Q: Who do you see as your biggest threat?
Q: Zolder is our first evening into night race, what’re your thoughts?
Q: If you could remove two tracks from the calendar, which would they be?

Press Conference
Didn't change
Everyone
too cold, no grip
No idea

Press Conference
To help bring better results in the long run.

Bermuda boys

Replace it with walking and camping in the mountains.

Bathurst and Brno

Press Conference

Contemplated but decided to fight till the end in the machine I was randomly assigned and spent a lot of time getting used to.

Anyone driving a Mercedes.

Q:
Zolder is our first evening into night race, what’re your thoughts?
Will be exciting in the dark. Quite a challenging circuit as driving errors are easily made here.

Monza & zhuhai...

Last edited:
Press Conference
Wanted something I could fight with on a more level playing field hopefully we have that in the Mercedes sls

Adom guys gwah and now a few others like dean Liam. Everyone should be strong in cars they want

Haven't had a night race since Le Mans so it's nice to see and zolder is a well lit track. Should be exciting if I can make it lol

Road America and oschersleben

N/A
The Wolf of Zolder.
Dubai? It's too dark for my liking. Also I can't see the wolf.
Silverstone and Bugatti

Press Conference
Q:
If you have changed car, why did you change?
Have been a little over whelmed learning the new game, but im enjoying it. Chose an M3, felt the best out of the McLaren and audi (the only cars I tried)

Probably myself, am hoping not to end up in the stewards office for my first race :whistling:

I better find out where the lights are.....

Can't really answer this one, lots of new tracks to learn, looking forward to the new challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back