Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Look Lance there's no point dragging up crap about regulations mate, I'm sorry but they're the organisers and if they wanna change something they're gonna do it so why bother about it. They asked our opinion in the first place and now we're changing, just get on and race

I brought it up so they could be changed, and which they have been. It is important for all new sign-ups to have a current rules and regulations.

If you also read the post, I requested that those 3 rules be removed to allow new sign-ups the chance to race, to allow the car change, and not to be restricted by what car your teammate chose.

you talking about the GT3's Robert? I don't have Bathurst in the support series schedule, I went for smoother tracks for the RS01 as it is a very fragile and unstable car at times.

I would say GT3's and V8 Supercar (like our Touring Car Series) is best suited for this place, although it's always one of the best because it's tough. It's just tougher on higher speed sedans and open wheelers.

Yeah but even when you are online it sometimes shows as offline to others which is why there's been problem getting you in the lobbies on occasions and my guess is that Twitch sees that too. Pain in the a$$ that's for sure.

I'm going to try and go for Skype as the preferred chat in the upcoming IndyCar and Touring Car Series'. It's clearer, less game draining, individually mutable, and able to accommodate as many as you need. Twitch seems to be on the blink recently, though. I can't get anything uploaded. :/

I would say GT3's and V8 Supercar (like our Touring Car Series) is best suited for this place, although it's always one of the best because it's tough. It's just tougher on higher speed sedans and open wheelers.

I'm going to try and go for Skype as the preferred chat in the upcoming IndyCar and Touring Car Series'. It's clearer, less game draining, individually mutable, and able to accommodate as many as you need. Twitch seems to be on the blink recently, though. I can't get anything uploaded. :/
I meant to mention it earlier Rob but I was watching your Twitch recording of the Melbourne race and there was a lot of lag in it so I wondered whether that might be the cause of your upload problem. Maybe it's getting stuck at particularly bad sections. My recordings have been uploading OK so don't think it's a general Twitch problem. I'll try another later and let you know.

5211327520.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back