Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'm thinking of running the Porsche for Donington. I was able to get a 1:29 out of it with Ben's help. Still need to get more testing in with it. I just want something that I can be consistent with and keep it from spinning. I may try the vantage V12 or even the Bentley. I only have limited time between now and next wednesday. This weekend is shot with camping and I am working all of next week days so I will only have an hr a day on Monday and Tuesday to get the car right. Will probably get 2 to 4 hrs Thursday night after 10 pm.

For me, tire wear has varied wildly depending on being offline, online with just myself, or online with a league.. I have never been able to figure this out. Handling is sometimes substantially different too. Weight will also play a role, as my wear gets better toward the end., but not by much.

The reason I ask is because removing 2.1 will allow rob to race.

2.2. Will allow for car change. I've given in to allowing you guys to change.

2.3 will allow Liam to run a different car than me, since I'm not changing
Look Lance there's no point dragging up crap about regulations mate, I'm sorry but they're the organisers and if they wanna change something they're gonna do it so why bother about it. They asked our opinion in the first place and now we're changing, just get on and race

cool I have to take a look at that. What do you think of my improved planned schedule Peter?

I think Bathurst may be a bit much for these cars, but it's never boring! A great track, but great because of the increased danger. We run the Australian V8 Supercars there and it's going to be a handful even with their signature car.

Look Lance there's no point dragging up crap about regulations mate, I'm sorry but they're the organisers and if they wanna change something they're gonna do it so why bother about it. They asked our opinion in the first place and now we're changing, just get on and race

Lance is cool dude I think he understands the need for this change now so let's race yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back