Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

TNGTC GT3-AM ROUND 3 RESULTS

Hockenheim GP

Feature race:
1st - Aleksandr Voloschuk
2nd -Aleksandr Frolov
3rd - Max Rasskosov
4th - Paul Newell
5th - Jelani Patterson
6th - Garland Alun
7th - Sean Hindle
8th - Joshua Bonadie

Sprint race:
1st - Garland Alun
2nd - Jelani Patterson
3rd - Max Rasskosov
4th - Aleksandr Voloschuk
5th - Paul Newell
6th - Aleksandr Frolov
7th - Sean Hindle
8th - Joshua Bonadie

Drivers championship standings:
1st - Alun - 77 points
2nd - Rasskosov - 71 points
3rd - Voloschuk - 68 points
4th - Frolov - 62 points
5th - Patterson - 54 points
6th - Newell - 53 points
7th - Nikolaev - 26 points
8th - Stevens - 19 points
9th - Mcvicar - 18 points
10th - Hindle - 16 points
11th - Bonadie - 14 points
12th - Zitterbart - 12 points
13th - Turkalj - 2 points

Team championship standings:
1st - 911 racing - 139 points
2nd - Fun racing - 130 points
3rd - Caporal RUS - 88 points
4th - Vincystr8 Mtsp - 67 points
5th - 10 strikes rcng - 35 points
6th - RaceonOz Mtsp 30 points

Not near as fast as you Matt. If can get my rhythm I can run 27's per lap, but if I don't find my pace early I'm overheating the LR and hitting 28's-29's with the car all over the place, lol.
Hoping Toast can give you some competition.

I think Bathurst may be a bit much for these cars, but it's never boring! A great track, but great because of the increased danger. We run the Australian V8 Supercars there and it's going to be a handful even with their signature car.
you talking about the GT3's Robert? I don't have Bathurst in the support series schedule, I went for smoother tracks for the RS01 as it is a very fragile and unstable car at times.

Welcome Greg. Please read through the rules and regulations and like the post so I know that you read it. We have one spot available which will be in a Ruf GT3. Our next track will be at Hockenheim tomorrow. What time zone are you? What do you use wheel or pad? Welcome mate

Sorry, I wish I had email notifications for replies! I thought the races were on thursdays so I haven't checked back till now. RUF GT3 is fine, I am in the UK and I have use a wheel (T500RS)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back