Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Well i dont know This year is a mashup just getting refernces thats all :0
upload_2016-3-26_12-54-15.png

Guys' if you want to be included in Ben's Presentation please post your Nationality. Some are Obvious and some not so Obvious. Regardless of where you live, I suppose you can claim your Home of Record or Origin.

Also there is a Poll up in the Schedule area for a possible schedule change.

The only problem I have with Bathurst, is with the walls and lack of run-off. It will be a Caution filled wreckfest. I can see someone wrecking in turn 4 or 11-18 and blocking the track or taking a few with them. Only the Leader will likely have a good day there.

Not everyone is as smooth a driver as you Toast! :p

Last edited:
I'll cover this in the Caution and Rules and such.. We will tweak this until we get it mostly right like the Dev's I guess. There is no Perfect Caution system as we can't push the PIT button and limit our speed to 60kph. That would be cool.. but I'm going to do some brainstorming and get this figured out, even if it's a Track by Track situation. Already I'm thinking we are not going to be as Vigilant with the Virtual Safety Car at Donington because of all the run off and gravel traps. Cautions should be at a minimum.

Mike, you have my opinion on the cautions, but I fear the 2:15 hours of online racing will turn in to something substantially longer. Ironically, the cautions would help me, but I would feel very bad taking places away from faster drivers based on a caution I helped create, or even if I didn't create it.

Please give a reserve driver my seat if, in fact, I have one. I'll be sure to make the support series, if there is room for another regular there.

Last edited:
If you guys are getting 127 on full fuel I don't know what I'm gonna do. So far my fastest car testing at this track is 127.277 and it was low fuel and it had abs on. I don't think I'll use abs though during the actual race even with the new rule change I'm just to used to not having it

If you guys are getting 127 on full fuel I don't know what I'm gonna do. So far my fastest car testing at this track is 127.277 and it was low fuel and it had abs on. I don't think I'll use abs though during the actual race even with the new rule change I'm just to used to not having it
Tom, your fine I think. Toast is always a second faster than me. I managed to crank out a few high 27's with full fuel in the Merc. I struggled in the Vette to get 28's so I know it's tough. You should come to the Dark Side ( Mercedes ) or hang it out at least until you can try the AMG GT3. The Vette still had great pace on older tires for you at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back