Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I would love for Bathurst to be added, it's probably my favourite track. It's so technical and you need a good setup to deal with the elevation changes.

I agree with Michael though, the walls would make it very difficult to do an endurance race there. There would be so many cautions. Top of the mountain is so tight. One mistake from someone could pile the whole field up. Safety cars breed safety cars.

I'm sure he could park at the end of the pitlane, outside the area where the computer takes control. Most pitlanes are wide enough to accommodate that. If not, I'm sure with some good reconnaissance of the track we can find a place.

I think that having a dedicated safety car driver would be amazing. Full kudos to him for wanting to do it!

sounds epic. What's his gt Mike? could vote in a poll to make it 16 full racing lobby or 15 + 1 safety car and see what people want. With the first come first serve signup for each race it wouldn't mean the same 16th person gets shafted every time too. Interesting idea...

I don't know about the inactivity part. But why can't you just sit right at the exit of the pit when the game gives you control of your car back?
He probably would be able to when he gets control back. Again I don't know how the game treats inactivity for a certain amount of time. I know COD will boot you after a little bit of inactivity.

Again I do think that it is an awesome idea to implement even though it would take a racing spot away from someone who wants to race.

Good lap? top right

Attachments

• Intro Work Screenshot 2016-03-27 10-49-38.png
    Intro Work Screenshot 2016-03-27 10-49-38.png
    930.2 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back