Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Feature

Q - 1st
R - 1st

Another solid performance really. Happy with my quali form lately and race performance. A much needed commodity for a chmpshp pursuit. Both stints in the race were mostly about managing tyre temps while opening a gap just in case, my team mate was in good position but probably got caught out by my dirty air for a few laps then Ben kept him under pressure and all was lost for the 1,2 after we both had to add fuel in the pitstops. Cruised home for p1 with Adam in p3. Solid ADOM performance.

Sprint:

Q - dnq
R -2nd

As usual a very eventful race. Adam & I came through the field unscathed just barely after some near misses with fallen soldiers but we found ourselves in a 1,2 situation which we quite needed. Just a cruise home pushing each other all the way to the end, had many opportunities to pass but it gave me more pleasure racing behind and pushing him trying to destroy the field behind. We did exactly that as they all self destructed really, and I finally got my turn racing in the dirty air, following Adam and fighting to keep with his solid sprint form and a worthy result for him. It was fun, enjoyed it and a top performance by ADOM. This brings us back in with a shout for the team chmpshp pursuit. @Adam Morris it's so nice to have you back at the front keeping me honest and representing well as a team, hope it continues, you're still in with a shout! @Ben Milden i must say dude,your damage limitation skills are really good and every time I see an opportunity to take advantage of some points on you, you step up and you show up. This is a battle pursuit that I'm relishing and enjoying thoroughly. Solid drive buddy, you're pushing like hell and keeping me honest. Next track, zolder, not strong here as a driver or car but will make the best of it and keep the chmpshp fight alive as best able.

that is Really Cool Ben!!! I love it. If we can get everyone set in one car for the rest of the year I could pay you a few bucks to do one for everyone. I am almost certain I will be switching to the AMG when it comes out. We can get some conformations from other drivers if they want a picture. I'm using that one as my wallpaper on my laptop right now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Well actually thats a graphic for the coverage but i intended for you to use it thats why i set it up like that but is a good idea what your saying (my Graphics inspired by f1 channel 4 coverage if anyone is wondering)

we have new leaders in both championships what a season this is

tngtcwatkinsgln.png

feature race

IMG_3722.PNG

sprint race

IMG_3724.PNG

Good post, but you can catch up after your pit, or once we are on the "One Lap to Go" lap of the caution. Just maintain a car length between you and the guy in front before the flag. If you pit for damage, get fuel and tires and can't catch up before the green then its on you. We won't be slowing down to bunch the field anymore.
Spiff remember if you try the Z4 do it with ONLY ABS and Traction turned on.

glad you made that part clear about after pitting you can catch back up..I didnt understand the part about if you pit and come out of pits you had to still run 70 then what would be the point of the caution..lol...

It's crucially important that the guys who pit (from accident or personal choice) must also maintain the 70mph speed limit until the race is restarted by the leader - they shouldn't be allowed to exit the pits at full race pace (which was absolutely the case last night from the race replay) in an attempt to catch the caution group and effectively nullify their incident or get a free pit stop. They must also be subject to the caution rules, for the system to be fair and compliant.

dude all racing allows you to catch back up to the field if you can before the green after you pit. I've never seen a guy go in for tires under caution and come back out and still be running caution speed they always catch back up then slow to caution speed. If we do what you are saying then what is the use for the caution it is there for the two drivers to have a chance to get back in the race and for other if they choose to do so pit and mix it up some makes it exciting. Like I said you would of had 4th if you would not have spun but you finished 5th to me that is a good first race for everything that went on.

myself I spun on my own pitted. then the caution came out which helped me to catch back up, then I was in a caution pitted again, ran my race to lap 32 pitted like I was going to then from then I ran down to get up to 4th so all in all I had an exciting race. if it wasnt for that caution then the first spin I did on my own then that would have been it.[/QUOTE]

lol 2:04 is my top time in bentley so far. I do love it, and I guess that's bias but it is an awesome track. Merc runs 2:03's and better there! Maybe do a poll with a few other left out big tracks and see what everyone votes for. That will be a fair decider

Please see this video as objective evidence of my intentions in this maneuver. This is not a defense but rather the missing information that would be needed to make a fair decision as I believe that the footage against me clearly looks really bad and I believe that my intentions were not aligned with what was seen in that video. All due respect to everyone for posting this, I just want to explain things. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back