Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

PS - will weather be based on actual real weather instead of 10 day forecasts? The weatherman is no better than a carnival crystal ball fortune teller, especially 10 days out. Hoping that we are using actual real life weather on the day, emailed to everyone the Saturday/Sunday prior to the Wednesday night race?
Cheers.

PS - will weather be based on actual real weather instead of 10 day forecasts? The weatherman is no better than a carnival crystal ball fortune teller, especially 10 days out. Hoping that we are using actual real life weather on the day, emailed to everyone the Saturday/Sunday prior to the Wednesday night race?
Cheers.
Yes, that is why I pick a Sunday before the race to know the true weather before the event. Snow = Rain, I don't really want to delay the season any longer. We have the same info available as real world teams which is more than I can say for setting weather to random. At least this way you kind of have an idea of what to expect in the race.

Brands.png

The Circuit
Another week in the TNGTC and we reach Brands Hatch; an old school circuit that has hosted many prestigious events over the years. The famous circuit has hosted the Formula One European Grand Prix, a round of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters championship, and regularly hosts both the opening and closing races of the British Touring Car Championship. Brands Hatch mostly brings tough racing, and with the track being very bumpy, some cars may struggle. Rain at Brands is often an issue, especially with the tricky corners of Paddock Hill, Clearways, Druids and more! So, who will reign victorious on this classic circuit? Let’s see when we arrive in Kent.

Last Season
Adam Morris won the Brands Hatch round last season in his BMW M3 GT, with Dominic Ollivierre leading Ben Milden slightly over the line. Andrew Holmes managed to retain P5 to keep his championship chances alight.

Press Conference
Q: What is the biggest car / driver surprise of the season so far?
Q: Who is the one driver who has improved the most since round one?
Q: Brands Hatch; there’s a big possibility of rain here. How will you prepare?
Q: How satisfied are you with your performance at Hockenheim?

Press Conference
Surprise that a BMW M3 only won last weekend.
@Benjamin McC
Bit of wet running, lots of Rocket League and Micky Flanagan DVDs
Frustrated, not good enough. Need to win.

Car I would say our ruf has surprised a few

Driver I will go with Dom beating Adam wasn't expecting that

For me it's @OllieRixon hes getting better each race

You have to find a setup for it as its nearly certain to rain so plenty of wet running

Feature race I drove my heart out again was on the limit every lap so to win was awesome. Sprint usual thing damage compromised my race happens every week just unlucky

Press Conference
The UKUSA Boys of @Lance Loomis and @LIAMATTHURSO have brought some surprising results, including a win at Imola for Liam.

@OllieRixon. He has shown a lot of talent and is a very clean driver to race with. Since I've moved to my new wheel, he has upped his performance as well to make sure he stills ahead of me ;). But he has shown that he can run with the front runners and could snatch a podium, or even a win, if drivers make mistakes. Keep up the good work Ola :thumbsup:.

Be sick and hope your teammate has made a good setup.

9/10. I've shown that I have the pace. Now I just have to work on consistently to make it a 10/10.

Bad News On My End Gents Theres An Issue With The Telephone pole My Internet Runs Threw for my new broadband its all wired in just not active yet im keeping in touch with my provider to get it fixed before Thursday so i can Race without incident But if Not im going to have to try race on my old internet which never ends well for me so i may not be there at Brands If This Problem isn't Repaired just want to Say Good Luck To You All In The Drivers Championship Going to be close between the top 5 once again. just a shame ive been screwed by my internet so that im no longer in a position to challenge for the title like S1 so looks like ill be playing the team game and helping Dom with his title chase see you all at Brands Hopefully.
@Ben Milden
@Dominic Ollivierre

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back