Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

How did the GT3 Ams go?

It was a very positive event seeks. Had a full grid, race was wet, and feature race was very competitive with a few blunders here and there as was expected with all new lads and the conditions to contend with. Sprint was as usual very dramatic, drivers just seem to be in a hurry in the sprints lol. But very positive 1st race man, thanks for asking. Video highlights to come soon. Just have to make a big effort to keep it running smoothly, and maybe use it to try different concepts to use I.n the Pro's.

brands-png.126024

Press Conference
Q: What is the biggest car / driver surprise of the season so far?
Holmes in the M3. Yes he's won the chmpshp in S1 but totally different drive with a wheel and he has shown surprising talent.

Q: Who is the one driver who has improved the most since round one?
Mcclusky... From controller to $hitty wheel, back to controller to G29... He has shown massive potential and has increased pace by more than a second, good stuff pal.

Q: Brands Hatch; there’s a big possibility of rain here. How will you prepare?
Wet or dry, will prepare by watching wrc videos, Practicing slideways, growing some more balls, and playing Star Wars to hopefully shoot a fellow driver.

Q: How satisfied are you with your performance at Hockenheim?
Considering the circumstances around my drive, good a bad, bad that I didn't come to grips quickly and ran away from a charging Andrew which I had the pace to do, but then really good to come back from p8 and very early pit to secure p3 almost p2 in penultimate and solid drive in sprint. 10/10...

Dammit @Lance Loomis was hoping u would be free this DST so I could finally not leave work so early for these next 2 weeks lol. Ahh.. 7:30? :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back