Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Bad News On My End Gents Theres An Issue With The Telephone pole My Internet Runs Threw for my new broadband its all wired in just not active yet im keeping in touch with my provider to get it fixed before Thursday so i can Race without incident But if Not im going to have to try race on my old internet which never ends well for me so i may not be there at Brands If This Problem isn't Repaired just want to Say Good Luck To You All In The Drivers Championship Going to be close between the top 5 once again. just a shame ive been screwed by my internet so that im no longer in a position to challenge for the title like S1 so looks like ill be playing the team game and helping Dom with his title chase see you all at Brands Hopefully.
@Ben Milden
@Dominic Ollivierre
im still gonna fight my arse off though mr milden :) your team mate and Andrew are my targets to beat now :)

Just wanted to let everyone know, especially those in multi-car teams there is a App out there ( GroupMe) that allows groups to have conversations without texting and it's completely free if on wifi. DynoMight ( well 3 of us ) use it to organize coordinate and meet up for practices as well as sharing info without getting onto the forum or xb live.

Andrew gets all the luck in our team that's for sure
eb133e01d9b8eb6e1c9030a6a12bfd87.jpg

@Andrew Holmes

Press Conference
Q:
What is the biggest car / driver surprise of the season so far?
I'm shocked i won a race personally, considering my car has the front end grip of a cross channel ferry haha but on a serious note, i dont know enough to comment.

Q: Who is the one driver who has improved the most since round one?
@Benjamin McC

Q: Brands Hatch; there’s a big possibility of rain here. How will you prepare?
By buying a PS2 & Playing the old gran turismos, & probably alot of destiny.

Q: How satisfied are you with your performance at Hockenheim?
Catching chlamydia would probaly have been a better outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back