Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'm all the way in! just got off some fresh practice here trying quali spec low fuel in the bentley and ran a 1:41.8! I've never matched that in any GT3 car so very happy with that :D I have yet to even try this on TT with closed ducts and radiator haha, it must fly!!
bit worried about the endurance/longevity side of things but the pace is surely there when needed most. Really looking forward to this one:thumbsup:

TNGTC's GT3-AM gets underway!

Next week Tuesday shall see the long awaited commencement of a hotly contested GT3-AMature division. This division has been several months in the planning by the organizers of TNGTC. Drivers, sponsors, teams, and fans have all been waiting for this highly anticipated feeder series to begin alongside the currently running GT3-PRO division series.

This addition to the TNGTC league is a much welcomed one after having such a successful first season that was previously branded FNGTC. The series had gained quite a lot of interest from top drivers and teams alike and the newly branded TNGTC now harbors a PRO division which takes place on Thursdays and the newly added AMature division which will take place on Tuesdays.

The AM's will follow the same race and rule format as the PRO's but will be allowed to use the realistic driving aid of abs braking assist. At the end of the season, the top 5 performers of the AM division will be promoted to the PRO division to prove themselves against the top guys in GT3-PRO. Will they have what it takes to challenge the PRO guys in season 3. We shall certainly find out as we keep you posted on race news and results.

GT3-AM is said to have a pretty competitive lineup up and down the grid . We will see the likes of driving sensation @Lightweight driving for team Fun racing in the BMW Z4 taking on @Aleksandr Frolov and his team mate of team Caporal RUS in the newly acquired GT3 corvettes. Also worth mentioning is top driver @Jelani Patterson driving for team Vincystr8 Motorsports in the BMW M3
with his talented rookie team mate @Joshua Bonadie. Also in the mix will be team 911 Racing driving the Ruf rgt with @vartrayzer - Aleksandr Voloschuk as team leader and compatriot in a BMW Z4 @Max Rasskosov . Team Raceonoz will also be looking to challenge for top honors in their Bentley continentals with @Luke McVicar and @TDZdave - David Zitterbart behind the wheels. The first race taking place at Brands Hatch will see a random weather forecast in the mix that may spring some surprises for the drivers on their AM debut. Who will come out on top? Only two more days untill race day.

The grid is a rather diverse one consisting of drivers from Australia, America, Britian, The Caribbean and Italy. Let's hope that all these drivers on different time zones will be able to cope with the neutral start time. @Benjamin McC will be official race host of the lobby and will overseer the feature race proceedings. We would like to take this opportunity to thank TNGTC organizers, @Ben Milden and @Adam Morris for their efforts in endorsing this feeder series, we hope to have a successful championship running alongside the PRO's.

Drivers:
@vartrayzer - Aleksandr Voloschuk
MaxRasskosov - Max Rasskosov
serg77930 - Sergey Nikolaev
@Aleksandr Frolov frolov_smp
@Dizze DizzeAL3
@Drift_King90 - Matteo Graziano
@Lightweight - Paul Newell
Alan Calun
@Revhead_1000 - Karl Turkalj
@Luke McVicar mustafur
@tsinc
@TDZdave - David Zitterbart
@Joshua Bonadie
@Jelani Patterson
@sean hindle
@Junique_talent - Julian Stevens

Last edited:
I was looking at some PC leaderboard times, and Beetsjuice has been the only one able to get the Corvette into the 42's. Bentley's McLaren's and Ruf's are solidly on top. Although it's hard to tell if those times for the Bentley's were pre BOP or not. But Toast has proven Bentley is still capable of running 41's. Looks like the Vette will be a dog much like the GTE Aston last season. :(

i havent drove the caddy in rain either man...but hey atleast I know ahead of time the z4 would make for a way better car in it....
You want to go to BMW do it. But if you are ready to take the training wheels off stick with the Caddy. You're a better racer than that Big! I tried the Vette with ESC and it was actually slower just to test a theory. I even tried the Vette with ABS and couldn't really tell much of a difference, although it may be needed in the rain. I'm testing it out tomorrow morning.

You want to go to BMW do it. But if you are ready to take the training wheels off stick with the Caddy. You're a better racer than that Big! I tried the Vette with ESC and it was actually slower just to test a theory. I even tried the Vette with ABS and couldn't really tell much of a difference, although it may be needed in the rain. I'm testing it out tomorrow morning.

nah i'm staying caddy man...if I was going bmw I would have already did it dude...as for training wheel if the pros use I can to lol....as for rain yeah now that is different that all Im saying I was talking about what toast was saying about bently being slick in rain man didnt have anything about me wanting to run bmw dude I'm staying caddy I'm committed to it.

I was looking at some PC leaderboard times, and Beetsjuice has been the only one able to get the Corvette into the 42's. Bentley's McLaren's and Ruf's are solidly on top. Although it's hard to tell if those times for the Bentley's were pre BOP or not. But Toast has proven Bentley is still capable of running 41's. Looks like the Vette will be a dog much like the GTE Aston last season. :(

you got it man you got it...I have faith in ya lol....

yeah it would be totally easy for me to drive the Z4 for another season. the Vette is definitely a challenge, and running it will shake up the field a bit. The challenge will hopefully make me a better driver even if the finishes aren't indicative of the performance. I would take a 3rd or 4th place finish in our stacked field as a small victory in itself, Seeing I've not been able to break into the 42's. So I fully expect to be behind Toast, Tom, and Doc. Hopefully they'll make a mistake and I can get a good finish, or I'll settle for mid-pack. Maybe the Vette will be good in the rain, and I'll have to do a rain dance every weekend cause it's slow in the dry.

well I just did some laps in that vette lol I can say that the rear of that car wow love it. It feels about as fast as the caddy so ya'll are doing great with the time ya got in it man. I also did some laps in the rain all I can say is (well ok lol..) it wasnt to bad not my favorite lol....but eitherway I'll say I'm alot slower in rain lol....and as far as what I execpt this season top 5 fives are going to be what I want and pull off a top 3 like last yr some I want even go as far as a win unless just the sea parts in the right direction hahahahha....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back