Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Can you send me the gap to Jason mate I will check later. Dom was 3rd by .5 to jay

TNGTC_Spain_Screen_Shot_3_6_16_2_34_PM.png

The gap was 3.239 as Jason was crossing the line.

I just realized the gap in the results was to the fastest lap... haha.

Round #1 World Endurance Challenge
budatglen_zpsyow6pcyt.jpg

Watkins Glen, US 50 laps.
March 23, 2016

glen2_race_hortonporsche_thruesses.jpg

Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00pm EST
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying: 20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Green Flag: Approx 8:45pm EST
Laps: 50* laps (49 Hot Laps with Parade Lap)
Start: Standing with a Parade Lap
Weather: 4 Slots 2x Progression, Overcast, Overcast, Overcast, Heavy Cloud
Local Race Time: March 20th 2016 14:00
Assists: Real
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Virtual Safety Car will be active for Two or More Car incidents.
Entry List:
1. Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Mercedes SLS #18 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
2. Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Corvette C7R #4 (Black/Blue) GT-Am Bat-Man Racing
3. Lucas Gortman / X Taco Lover XX / Corvette C7R#26 GT-Am Senchak Motorsports
4. Joe White / bigdaddvx2005 / Cadillac ATS-V #18 GT-Pro BDC Racing
5. Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Bentley #84GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
6. Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Bentley #85 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
7. Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Cadillac ATS-V #19 GT-Pro BDC Racing
8. Sean Fleming / Globespy / McLaren #60 (blue) GT-Pro Promethius Motorsports
9. Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / McLaren GT3 #60 (Orange) GT-Pro Spurrell Racing
10.Robert Waddell / Octoberdusk06 / Cadillac ATS-V #3 GT-Pro Wood Brothers Racing
11.Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / Bentley #08 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
12Tim Brook / Timmo2k / BMW Z4 #20 GT-Am 05 Motorsports
13Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / Corvette C7R #30 GT-Pro Senchak Motorsports
14.Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Mercedes SLS (#) GT-Pro Destiny Racing
15.Nic Hurtado / dicksn salsa / BMW Z4 #?? GT-Am Dickson Salsa Racing
16.Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Aston Martin Vantage #99 GT-Pro Need Racing

Virtual Safety Car Rules:
1.1 The VSC procedure may be initiated to neutralize a race upon the order of the League Administrator. It will normally be used when double waved yellow flags are needed on any section of the track or Multiple Cars (More than 2) are involved in an incident and have incurred Damage. It will take the request of (2) or more drivers to request a caution flag.
1.2 When the order is given to initiate the VSC procedure a message “Caution” will be Called out on the official messaging system. (Party Chat) If you have dropped out of Party Chat and realize after passing another car there is a VSC you may give the position back to avoid penalties.
1.3 No car may be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person at any time whilst the VSC procedure is in use. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
1.4 No car may enter the pits whilst the VSC procedure is in use unless it is for the purpose of changing tires or repairing damage.
1.5 All competing cars must reduce speed and stay above the minimum time set by the League Administrators. The stewards may impose either of the penalties on any driver who fails to stay above the minimum time as required by the above.
1.6 With the exception of the cases listed under a) to d) below, no driver may overtake another car on the track whilst the VSC procedure is in use.
The exceptions are:
a) When entering the pits a driver may pass another car remaining on the track after he has
Reached the first safety car line.
b) When leaving the pits a driver may overtake, or be overtaken by, another car on the track
before he reaches the second safety car line.
c) Whilst in the pit entry, pit lane or pit exit a driver may overtake another car which is also in one of these three areas.
d) If any car slows with an obvious problem.
1.7 When the Administrator of the league decides it is safe to end the VSC procedure 1 complete lap under Caution. A message will come from League Adminstator and, at most tracks the Race will resume at the Start/Finish line unless the length of the track allows for field to be reset and safely go back to green flag racing.
1.8 Each lap completed whist the VSC procedure is in use will be counted as a race lap.
1.9 Enforcement of VSC rules include but are not limited to Time Penalty, Points Penalties, 1 Race Suspension to be determined by Chief Steward. Replays will be reviewed if needed.

Last edited:
That's not accurate my friend.. you need to work on the tune.. I have the M3 running faster than every car except the Aston and Mercedes AMG SLS.. I can run 1:44.0 on Monza with the M3.. my friend can run 2:13.3 at spa, he can also run 1
:39 at imola with the M3.. The z4 is with out a doubt the slowest in a straight line.

In the straights its def one of the slowest when it comes to top speed. That's the only car I've ever used I know it in and out
The BMW's have never really been about top speed. Really their strength is out breaking other cars and you can pretty much turn in your sleep.. their center of gravity is unmatched. plus the M3 is either a GT2 or VLN car so its a superior car either way..

And What Thats Mate Whats Typical @Jblackness1990 ?? if its in regards to your jump start penalty you have had time to post your footage to show your POV and to Appeal if you know you didn't jump the start but as you haven't mentioned anything till now penalty stands would be the same for any other driver that jumps the start if you have footage that proves your innocent then post it mate

Last edited:
GT3-AM racers

Please be advised that this series will officially begin next week at brands Hatch alongside the GT3-Pro series's calendar. The time is yet to be decided as it will be determined by our pre-season start test, picking cars, team mates & team names etc.

Pre-season start test

We would like to meet our drivers today and tomorrow, 7pm BST for the Europeans and 7pm EST for the Americans. Kindly add my psn "NicNic0lic" as a friend and a lobby will be created tonight for practice around Hockenheimring. Kindly rsvp here if you will be on tonight or tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing you guys.

Dominic Ollivierre

GT3-AM racers

Please be advised that this series will officially begin next week at brands Hatch alongside the GT3-Pro series's calendar. The time is yet to be decided as it will be determined by our pre-season start test, picking cars, team mates & team names etc.

Pre-season start test

We would like to meet our drivers today and tomorrow, 7pm BST for the Europeans and 7pm EST for the Americans. Kindly add my psn "NicNic0lic" as a friend and a lobby will be created tonight for practice around Hockenheimring. Kindly rsvp here if you will be on tonight or tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing you guys.

Dominic Ollivierre

True, @MrShumacher, Dalia Toma was running 2:14's at Spa in the M3 last season, a 6:42 at Nordsleife while in the middle of a tire stint. He managed that car fairly well, and won 4 in a row.
to be honest, I don't know what times are fast at Nordslieife on pcars. I have never really ran that track competitvly.. However, I can run 2:14's at spa in the Z4, and I dnt use brake lines and I drive in the cockpit.. LOL ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back