Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
Not sure this is a stop start circuit myself, I think it has a great flow actually but in general I like places like spa

Q: How would you rate your all-round performance so far this season?
I'm driving much better than last season I would say so 9/10

Q: Do you think there's anywhere you can improve?
Yes qualifying and early race pace

Q: What has been your season highlight so far?
The win at Imola was pretty special battling both GWAH's and coming out on top

PRESS CONFERENCE

Q:
Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
I tend to do well with stop-start circuits, pretty decent on the brakes, but I've raised my balance game so I'm now comfortable on flowing circuits. However, i Prefer stop-starts tho, more action in the racing...

Have had a pretty strong performance for the most part, just unlucky On some of them.

Race craft is there but is limited by my passing ability, need to find the right formula, my racing instincts are not helping too much so far so have to go back to the drawing board. Will be tough to get it right but will try my best.

3 wins so far is a highlight, but my best highlight is my pole position at the hotly contested catalunya feature and the transition to the win. #earned

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
Stop-Start suit my racing technique better, & my car.

Good, but could do better.

Yes, silly little errors that i make out of nowhere (As you'll see in my Spain highlights)

Imola, Sprint race.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Q:
A: I like stop-start circuits as I'm usually half decent on the brakes but my leg will be destroyed after this race, as I'm using my G29 for the first time. :thumbsup:

A: 5/10. Bathurst and Dubai were good, Brno and Imola were terrible and Catalunya was better than expected.

A: G29

Bathurst crash :roflmao:

@Michael Watts Turns out a team in Gt3 Called Need Racing, Aston Martin Vantage Number 99 Offered me a contract should i accept or should i stay with Cadillac
upload_2016-3-6_1-9-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back