Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Daredevil Racing would finally like to announce the (incomplete) team lineup for the upcoming season. For the next few rigorous weeks of pre season testing, 2 full time pro drivers have penned the contracts with Bentley M sport, agreeing to run the Continental GT3 over the course of this season. The big Bentley has proved a worthy competitor with lap times at various tracks on the schedule, encouraging 2 drivers to give it another shot since the ill received BOP it received two seasons back.

EpilepticToast: will run the dark BR green #85 continental
AC Hatemaker: will run the white/ BR green #84 continental

there's still 2 open spots to run either the PWC Bentleys or the Blancpain series Bentley's. Unfortunately talks with another 2 pro drivers fell through in the end after they found the Bentley to be not their cup of tea (understandable). If anyone else is still interested in running for the other 2 spots please message me asap. Don't be overwhelmed by the big bulky bastard, she can be tamed rather easily!
8A9D3AB3-5521-46A8-9F90-A6D64E2ED0DC_zpstmcqp3af.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on a controller and have managed to stabilize her through tuning mostly. Hints would be front aero, ARBs, and rear dampers. The high speed S curves at the beginning are really bumpy, I'd set the ride height, dampers, and bump stops so the car absorbs the bumps better but doesn't scrape the chassis as it clears them. I can take them flat out now in 5th and 6th gear after those adjustments without sending the car into a spin, or even a drift.

Unfortunately set ups are not my strong point, but good to know some one else on a controller doing well, I think the biggest issue i had was the fast chicane at the end of the long straight but it sounds like you went in the right direction with setup. I hardly touched mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back