Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

is this some kind of psych out strategy? lol A+ for effort guys haha
I'm hopeful but we still have no clue what the other half of the field can run! Also when we get to tracks like spa and le mans I'm not too confident the Bentley will cut it. It's gonna be a tough but fun season!

M3 is GT2 spec except tire size. It was reduced to current GT3 regs in one of the first patches in the game, but it still flies in the straights. GTE regs have changed obviously between 2009 and 2014/2015. Cars were allowed to be wider, rear wing lowered down, etc, so the the newer ones have slightly more drag which inhibits raw speed. The new 2016 spec cars are starting to get more to the pace of the older GT2s w/ upgraded aero packages. In game the M3 is just an alien. Its too fast for the GT3 class. We have a whole thread over at the pCARS forum about the GT3 balance in the game.

M3 is GT2 spec except tire size. It was reduced to current GT3 regs in one of the first patches in the game, but it still flies in the straights. GTE regs have changed obviously between 2009 and 2014/2015. Cars were allowed to be wider, rear wing lowered down, etc, so the the newer ones have slightly more drag which inhibits raw speed. The new 2016 spec cars are starting to get more to the pace of the older GT2s w/ upgraded aero packages. In game the M3 is just an alien. Its too fast for the GT3 class. We have a whole thread over at the pCARS forum about the GT3 balance in the game.
the M3 isn't the GT2 car.

That M3 was homologated for the VLN Nurburgring 24H. That's why it has a 6 cylinder engine and not the 8 it originally came with. but its still the fastest around the track next to the sls amg

@MrShumacher we have a full Roster :(, but we do have people that don't show up for each race. So you are Registered as a Reserve and we will fill based on each individual race :thumbsup: if that's ok.

What's the reality of you guys running this racing league, similar to the really big leagues like "TORA RACING".. That way you can have multiple lobbies based off of qualification and number of drivers. In this case two lobbies of 10 racers, the fastest race in lobby one and the slower race in lobby two. All you need are two host, that way we can all enjoy a shot at racing an entire season.

Q: Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?

Don't care as long as its dry

Q:
How would you rate your all-round performance so far this season?

6/10
Q: Do you think there's anywhere you can improve?

The track
Q: What has been your season highlight so far?

Passing Adel on the last lap at Dubai then getting a penalty

STEWARDS DECISIONS:

- Jay jump start: 5 sec penalty

-Dom and Adel incident: Dom awarded 5 pen points and 5 sec pen for passing after significant contact and not giving the place back.

-Milden - Ericsson incident:
no action taken Milden received push from behind (Lag or otherwise)

-First corner incident: Racing incident. There were too many variables to appropriate blame. There were 4/5 cars competing for very little space. Also please note Ben M. Does not turn into T1 and is again pushed from the rear.

-Ben Milden Un safe re-entry of track: Ben is awarded a warning. The fact that at the beginning of the incident he appears to not be in control of his car, it was felt more effort could have been taken.

Please remember that this is a No Contact sport, and every effort should be taken to avoid contact.

@MrShumacher well We just started this league back un the fall and the most drivers we had were 14 even though 20 were signed up at any given time. I don't know if we can field another 12 drivers solidly. If I did run two rooms it would most likely be a Euro vs American room, to accommodate the two very different time zones. But then you run into the problem of trying figure out points and finish positions for each car over two races. We have the list and we have confirmation for each race. If someone can't make there will be an opening.

^^i will miss the first race, so there's an opening. but you could do a euro vs. n. american championship. keep two separate points standings, then at the end of the season, have a championship race for the top 3 or 5 finishers from each series so to speak.

UntitledtngtCAT.png

IMG_3702.PNG

IMG_3703.PNG

IMG_3704.PNG

IMG_3705.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back