Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
Don't know. But there are tracks I like more than others. Barcelona is one of my worst. Hockenheim is a lot better.

Q: How would you rate your all-round performance so far this season?
I missed the first race and had wheel issues in round 2 and 3. Got points at Imola and then the nightmare track last week. It's been okay, especially since I haven't turned a wheel since summer.

Q: Do you think there's anywhere you can improve?
Everywhere. I'm still quite new at Project Cars and I have a lot to learn.

Q: What has been your season highlight so far?
Brno. Even though my wheel disconnected I felt I had good pace.

I'm still finalizing the car choice. I'm leaning heavily towards the McLaren (Blue Vonn Racing #60 - tentative hold on this livery please).
I am hoping to race with my teammate docholiday600, but he's not a fan of the car, so if we can't find a good common ground then I'll likely run private.
I'll confirm either way in the next day.
Cheers.

Ok don't worry we will try to work something out. The start time has not been set in stone yet. Add my psn "NicNic0lic" and when you're on will have some laps with you and chat

Sounds good. s far as start times go Im fine with the 8pm BST time as that is only 6am and I have to wake up for uni that time anyway on some days so its not a massive issue. Just 5am is a little to early. :p Cya on the track.

GT3-AM racers

Please be advised that this series will officially begin next week at brands Hatch alongside the GT3-Pro series's calendar. The time is yet to be decided as it will be determined by our pre-season start test, picking cars, team mates & team names etc.

Pre-season start test

We would like to meet our drivers today and tomorrow, 7pm BST for the Europeans and 7pm EST for the Americans. Kindly add my psn "NicNic0lic" as a friend and a lobby will be created tonight for practice around Hockenheimring. Kindly rsvp here if you will be on tonight or tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing you guys.

Dominic Ollivierre

With A Special Guest Appearance From ADDOM Racing's "Adam Morris" (GT3 Pro's) to Help anyone that would like it and to show u all a thing or 2 in the gt3s ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back