Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yep, it's a disappointment. With some tuning might be OK, but never great.
The Cadillac ATS turbo is a very easy and quite fun car to drive (training wheels like the McLaren) but absolutely not competitive with other GT3 cars. Even with a tune it's a few seconds off my best time in the M3 on Monza. Maybe it's better on other tracks but I doubt it.
What can I say, American GT3 cars just don't cut it......

ive tested the Caddy and can say I'm getting close to my z4 times that I ran in this league as for the other league where I ran the m3 I'm still off.....but I got a tune if for the caddy for Sonoma that if you want to slide and glide and man handle a car I'll let ya try it out lol....I dont believe training wheels after that would be a good word lol.....I am slower at the glen though I'm having trouble there but always do. I like the caddy and will have it running good. also for a car that I'm running in car and no ST on then Im happy I could have just jumped into the z4 and know I could run fast in it but the caddy is a fun and challenge to me. I'm looking forward to this season going to be fun.....

hock.PNG

CIRCUIT
So, the sixth event of the TNGTC season, and we come to the Hockenheimring. Another circuit we return to on the TNGTC, and last season this race was wet. Adel Elsayed in typical fashion led the race on a soaked circuit, until Ben and Adam beat the McLaren driver to the finish. The track is made up of fifteen corners and requires lots of mechanical grip. This year the race will be dry, so who will prevail at the German circuit. And with yet more controversy in the last Sprint Race in Spain, with Dominic and Adel making contact. What drama will await the Hockenheim crowd?

CHANGES

There have been revisions to the race format; the race lengths will now be in laps. Therefore the race laps will be posted on the race threads. The Feature Races will be around forty minutes long, while the Sprint Races will be twenty minutes long as usual.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Q: Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
Q: How would you rate your all-round performance so far this season?
Q: Do you think there's anywhere you can improve?
Q: What has been your season highlight so far?

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
Do you prefer 'stop-start' circuits like this, or circuits with a flow, like Spa?
A: 'Stop-start', like the hustle and bustle of a short, tight, twisty track.
Q: How would you rate your all-round performance so far this season?
A: I'd say my initial performances were poor; recent performances have been better.

Q: Do you think there's anywhere you can improve?
A: Less mistakes and better strategy.

Q: What has been your season highlight so far?
A: Battling with Ben on last lap at Imola.

How is the caddy running?

I like it man for a car that does not have all the assist just running abs and tc. I can do pretty well in it. I have been testing it out here this week after my eblow healed up on me. but yeah if your online let me know we can run I know your in toast group but we can still practice some. .....the car is different when it comes to tires now though so tunes on it are different than what I"m used to but 'm getting there....I ran sonoma and not far off my pace there in that car I have to look also that I"m in car lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back