Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Incident 1
Drivers Involved: Car #10 - Milden and Car #78 - Ericcson
Video Footage (Range): 0:00 - 0:34
Describe Incident: Time lost 7 - 9 seconds, positions lost 8 - 10.
First shot is chase of Car #78 - Ericcson. Second shot shows no contact between Car #81 - McCluskey and Car #10 - Milden, Car #10 then hits off Car #78 - Ericcson and fails to give back the position.
Ok so what you see is my car suddenly pull left into ola clearly the reason is contact with Benjamin as Tom moved slightly left. Lag was also a contributing factor as shown in my video! Next
Incident 2
Drivers Involved: Car #1 - Loomis, Car #10 - Milden, Car #81 - McCluskey, Car #82 - White, and Car #84 -Ollivierre
Video Footage (Range): 0:36 - 1:35
Describe Incident: Time lost 5 - 7 seconds. positions lost 5.
First shot is on board #1 - Loomis. Second shot shows Car #10 - Milden turning into Car #81 - McCluskey, which pushes Car #81 into Car #82 - White. Upon correction, Car #10 hits off Car #1 - Loomis and fails to give back position.
Well quite how you came to this conclusion is beyond me as you can see again from my video my car is hit in the rear quarter panel spinning me inwards as seen my steering wheel stays straight the whole time I'm spinning lance not turning! Your as much blame as me in other words we got collect in the incident joke!

Incident 3
Drivers Involved: Car #10 - Milden
Video Footage (Range): 1:36 - 2:21
Describe Incident: Rejoining track unsafely.
This shot shows the Car #10 - Milden rejoining the track unsafely and causing a collision.

This one I accept is bad from your video but simply put I wasn't in control I was still spinning when I rejoined the track as in I didn't want to it was an accident pure and simple. The damage to both my and my teammate seems bad enough. Listen to my car once it spins towards the track I try to throttle it out of the way unfortunately I failed

thank you for your time

My apologies to the stewards for posting again in response to my Inquiry. Below video with use of slow mo feature is more adequate for my defense.

Notes:

I am being protested for 2 incidents, the first being the turn one incident with Ben stating that it is my fault for his incident... And the 2nd incident with Adel having contact.

my videos here clearly show that my contact wih Tom is a completely separate incident to that of Ben turning into Benjamin early. This cannot be my fault in my opinion, cuz Ben clearly squeezes Benjamin into Tom and they all go straight on.

In another clip, it is shown Adel and myself side by side in hairpin turn, I have a wide exit trying to give Adel room and Ben hits my rear left quarter panel on exit and nearly spins me around (this was done at Brno where he spun me out as well but I didn't protest (my fault))

And in last few clips, to explain quite frankly, In the slow mo he clearly turns into me while he already turns to the right to pick that line on outside of jason Initially (look at his wheel) and then he turns left and Cuts across my nose making slight contact that I have to back off for, then on approach to the turn, I go for the gap and he closes the door... We have contact, we leave the turn side by side, my car has better acceleration than his, I brake early for the next turn, he maintains the outside but doesn't leave much room for me on inside where I'm forced to use the kerb, naturally I get pushed wide as I try to keep as tight as possible to give him the room but have a wider exit and we make contact And both go straight on.

Last edited:

I hope my video can bring this to an end

The video shows that Ben and I had a lag spike and that's what caused Ben to turn into Ola.

And then me, Tom and Ben where in a sandwich where none of us had anywhere to go and unfortunately Bens car was forced into my car BY my car and you can clearly see that Ben did not steer into me from the photo.

Please end this childish play and act like a professional league again.

No PRL is a racing league, and the 16 person chat is due for an update to Xbox "Regulars" in the near future. They push out future updates to people that have entered into the Preview program to beta test certain improvements.
Nice time at Watkins Glen, I haven't hit a 45 yet, so take some solace in knowing you are faster than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back