Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Feature race

Q: 6th

R: 4th

Car was as predicted insanely difficult to drive it's felt horrible all week so 4th was a huge save battled my teammate and Adam for first few laps but they both ran deep and adel didn't fight me much so team work helped in this instance. After that I was bored the end lol

Sprint race

Q: DNQ

R: 6th

Usual atrocious driving its with the stewards so will not comment

Made changes to the car but made it worse and spun several times. Then out of turn 3 the game stopped my car dead from 100mph in a second gave me full fuel put me in neutral and gave me cold new tyres brilliant somehow scrambled 6th

Myself and @Adam Morris are going to debate changes to the sprint race as it seems that this race isn't producing the racing we desire

We will keep you posted

Feature

Q5

R5

As per my McLaren didn't wanna move off the line, dropping me to P9 by T1, but evetually regained some. Had a big battle with Adel in the first stint, he was fairly aggressive, (sometimes a bit over the limit imo) but it could've been far worse, i'm sure he wasn't doing anything malicious. To recover to P5, & actually get it with the way my MP4 felt was a miracle.

Sprint

DNQ

Race: P8

The sprint was one where i wasted huge points. After a crazy few laps where both M3s, both Rufs, Both McLarens & i'm pretty sure an Aston were all battling within like 1.5s, i came through the chaos to be P5, hanging onto andrew. But i spun on my own accord, going back to P11. Annoying, considering andrew got P2, who knows where i could've got. But atleast i finished 2 races, wahey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back