Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I hope you can try to defend the AM title because I want some redemption from last season. I started off strong but those last few races (that I didn't miss) I did horrible lol.
I wish I could defend the AM title. Unfortunately I am in the shoes that you were in last season. I don't have a choice. My whole job is to cover other people's vacations in my position so I can't pick and choose when I work and when don't. And with the Business Team Leaders changing my positions schedule and frowning on people taking vacation when they work the day shift, it only leaves the nights shift to take vacation. And Monday/Tuesday and Wednesday/Thursday are the only time people are going to take vacation. Burn 2 days and get a week off.

Haven't driven at the Glen yet. I'm about 1-2 seconds slower in the Vette at Sonoma than I was in the Z4. And I'm way off at Le Mans, I've seen people posting good times in the car, I just haven't gotten there yet. Plus still getting used to the pedals and the brakes. I'll probably be doing some testing Thursday and Friday Night with Taco.

Guy Smith/ DemandedTripod/ (what do you mean PRO or PRO-AM) I will race in whatever is available.. GT3 is my preference. do you mean GT3 OR GT4 (pro or pro-am)? because we don't have any GTLM OR GTD cars in this game.

Haven't driven at the Glen yet. I'm about 1-2 seconds slower in the Vette at Sonoma than I was in the Z4. And I'm way off at Le Mans, I've seen people posting good times in the car, I just haven't gotten there yet. Plus still getting used to the pedals and the brakes. I'll probably be doing some testing Thursday and Friday Night with Taco.
You mind if I join you guys Friday night?

Guy Smith/ DemandedTripod/ (what do you mean PRO or PRO-AM) I will race in whatever is available.. GT3 is my preference. do you mean GT3 OR GT4 (pro or pro-am)? because we don't have any GTLM OR GTD cars in this game.
We run GT3 cars. The Pro or Am means are you a professional racer or are you an amatuer racer. You run for the Amatuer championship by putting an AM next to your car number (GT-AM) or you run for the Pro championship by putting a Pro next to your number (GT-Pro). If you finish on the Podium then you automatically lose your amatuer status and compete in the pro ranks. Michael keeps 2 point series going. The main points (Pro and overal Championship.) and the Amatuer points (only those racing in the Amatuer points championship). Make sure that when you pick your Livery that the number is not taken by someone who is already registered.

Lol. Yeah I remember those days... This past season was my first Project cars League season ever... So im trying to get as much seat time as possible for this season in the Vette.
If you see me on send me a request, I'll run with you to get practice. I've been on the PS4 Pcars as of late. I got the Thrustmaster T300 servo base so I have been practicing on PS4 instead. I will switch over some time tomorrow after 1 if anyone wants to run for an hr or 2. Have to run to camping world 1st to pick some things up for the upcoming camping season.

I think I'm going to go with the Z4 for my first season. I thought I was fast enough in the Aston V12 but after seeing EpilepticToast go 1.3s faster than me in the Ginetta last night, maybe I'm not! :p

I'll do some more testing tonight and update my entry.

EDIT: I tried adding everyone from the entry list to XBL but it couldn't find some of your gamer tags. Feel free to add me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back