Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Can i Drive this Michael? number 37 gamertag Zarf Pz

Attachments

• Cadillac Ats By Ben.jpg
    Cadillac Ats By Ben.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 146
Wow Vette seems right in line with the GTE Aston, slow as dog:poop: on the straights. :(

Yep, it's a disappointment. With some tuning might be OK, but never great.
The Cadillac ATS turbo is a very easy and quite fun car to drive (training wheels like the McLaren) but absolutely not competitive with other GT3 cars. Even with a tune it's a few seconds off my best time in the M3 on Monza. Maybe it's better on other tracks but I doubt it.
What can I say, American GT3 cars just don't cut it......

cat.png
The Circuit
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is a classic venue for racing, with a challenging all-round layout with fast turns, slow turns, long turns and short turns. This circuit is a conventional circuit for testing the strengths and weaknesses of a race car, and there are many turns that test the drivers as well. Turn nine is one of these turns; flat out if possible, very tricky to get right. As Heikki Kovalainen demonstrated back in 2008, if something goes wrong through turn nine, it’s going to be a big impact. His tyre burst just after turn-in, and he hit the barrier hard and was buried by the tyre wall. He was unharmed, but it was a shocking accident. We hope this fate does not await our drivers; and we hope the circuit delivers a great race!

Press Conference
Q: 4 events in are you happy with your season so far?
Q: Catalunya next this race was wet last season so who will be quick in the dry?
Q: Do you prefer the feature or sprint races?
Q: Aims for this race?

Press Conference
Not really, but hopefully I'm improving.
Q: Catalunya next this race was wet last season so who will be quick in the dry?
I imagine it'll be usual story as season two.
Sprint, lots more fun.
Don't die, make a statement, take a win, same as always

Press Conference
Nope :thumbsdown:.

Not Me :cool:

I don't have a preference, I just think overall it's better than last seasons format and gives people, especially Adam, a second chance.

Pray that my tyres don't explode from overheating.

As of right now, I will make March 23rd, April 6th/20th, June 22nd, July 6th and August 17th. Dates that are guaranteed no shows are April 20th, June 8th, and August 3rd. The rest of the dates look good, but won't know until I get into the actual month to see where my schedule shakes out. I am only seeing May 4th as the one race that I also may not make because that is the guy I am waiting for to put his vacation time in and he is on nights for that race.

Press Conference
My season has started pretty mediocre. Have not maximized my potential as I would be leading chmpshp now if I did but $hit happens and it's a learning curve for me. P3 so far not too bad, could be worse. Will continually improve.

Q: Catalunya next, this race was wet last season so who will be quick in the dry?
The cars that all the drivers currently have is a perfect assortment and designation, circuits like these bring the racing sooo close. The laptimes so far being put down are all really close in the dry so this is going to be one for the books. I expect the usual suspects to have a mighty battle.

The sprint races have not been much fun for me yet as im yet to master it and am usually left frustrated not being able to maximize the potential but I'll have to say the sprint is more of a challenge and the one I prefer.

Macimum points! Maximum attack! Maximize all potential! ADOM is going for wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back